An Epic Clace Story Mom why?!

Authors Note: I am sorry that I haven't been posting lately but my grandpa was in the hospital and then I found out that he was going to die. So I have been there for the past 2 days and he passed away yesterday. I'm really sorry if this chapter sucks but I am just not in a super creative mood. I am doing this specificallly at the request of another account. And I really need to start going back to normal and not go into a black hole of depression. I love you all and thank you so much for 94 reads it means so much to me that you would take time to read my fanfic. Tell me if you want me to do more Jace pov's, and comment what you think. Here goes nothing it is back to Clary's pov right now. Chapter 5: Mom why?!: I wake up with two strong familiar arms around me and remember watching Star Wars and then falling asleep. He must have carried me in here after the movie was over,I thought. I wonder what he thought of the movies I know that I love them but he might not have liked them. I don't want to wake Jace up so I just lay there and wait. I start to drift off when I feel him move a little, he must be trying not to wake me up he is so cute he deserves a reward...... I know i will turn around really quickly and give him a kiss. I turn around really fast still in his arms and give him a long passionate kiss, he is surprised at first but catches on quick. We are kissing for what seems like hours when I pull back. "How did you like Star Wars, and when did you end up carrying me to bed?" I ask. 

        "I actualy liked it now I know why Simon is always going on and on about it. I carried you to bed around 5 maybe I'm not entirely sure i was really into the movie." He says it like he is embarassed.

        "Finally you are a nerd for Star Wars that makes you like a million times hotter I mean I didn't think I could love you anymore than I already did but man now that you are nerdy i think that I am more in love with you. Tonight we are going to watch Star Treck, and then we are going to watch the Harry Potter movies, and then we will go on from there." I state and he looks at me a little scared but happy to see how excited I am. 

        "Wow, that is a lot of movies but we can NOT tell anyone I am getting nerdy. Okay?" He asks, I get a little mischiveaous look on my face, "Oh no, I know that face you are going to do something bad, whatever it is you are going to do don't do it." He says. 

        "What do you think I am going to do?" I ask with an innocent look on my face. 

        "I don't know I feel like you are goign to tell eery one I am a nerd or post it on the internet, or yell it really loud. Whatever you are going to do don't it will ruin a life long reputaion of bad boy cred." He says. 

        "Okay, fine, I won't tell anyone but people will find out some how. Now I have to shower and brush my teeth and eat I will be right back." I say.

        "What I can't shower with you today? Why not?!" He whines. 

        "You can't shower with me because I have no idea whenLuke and my mom are getting home and the last thing I need is for them to find out about that part of our relationship. You know my mom will flip and try to kill you and I am not sure if Luke will be all too keen about you and he might let her kill you. Or they won't let me move into the Institute. Now put you shirt on and go and preten to be asleep on the couch, so they don't know you were sleeping in the same bed as me. Okay?" I ask.

        "Fine. I will make sure and tell them we aren't moving into the same room." He says with a pouty face.

        "I love you so much, and I promise that they can't control my life when I am at the institute." I say and give  him one more kiss before I go through all the claothes that I didn't pack. I have 5 shirts, 2 dresses, 4 bras, 4 pairs of underwear, 3 pairs of pants, 3 pairs of shoets, 10 pairs of socks, and 2 pairs of shoes. I end up grabbing a white v-neck t-shirt, a pair of black jeans, a black bra, underwear, and socks, with my lucky black combat boots.