3.

••••
"You're my world, Jackson."

Anna was almost to the clubhouse, and buy all the cars, she knew that the party has already started. Anna attended every party. Hasn't missed one since she was 16. Her Jean jacket and black top were a must tonight. With her black shorts and knee length high heeled boots.  Her hair was down now and her makeup almost simple.

Pulling into the saved spot, that she knew was hers. She got out and locked her car up. There were crow-eaters everywhere.
"Op , where's Jax ?" Anna asked and Opie smiled at his best friend.

"Inside getting us beers." Anna nodded and hopped up onto the picnic tables. Waiting for Jax to be back. Jax took a glance towards where op was seated and saw his favorite girl sitting next to Op. 

"2 beers, one Smirnoff  Sack" Sack knew immediately that Anna was here. Jax always buys a box of Smirnoff ice just for Anna because she always gets sick with beer. Sack was the clubs prospect. "Thanks" Sack nodded and Jax wandered through the crowd of women to Anna and Opie.

"Hey darlin'" Jax hands her the Smirnoff bottle and Opie his beer . She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey love" Anna was always like this with Jax. They truly acted like a couple but never have been. The whole club was waiting for it though. Some even have bets .

"You look beautiful" Jax whispered into Anna's ear so only she could hear. This gave her goosebumps.

"Thanks" Anna responded with a smirk.

Jax watched Anna all night. From dancing with the guys. To beating Clay in Pool. To even fighting a few rounds with a crow eater, which obviously she won. He wanted to reach out and grab her and never let anyone ever touch or hurt her again. He wanted to put his crow on her. Marry her. Raise Abel and two maybe six other kids with her. Make her happy. By Jax knew how much Anna feared commitment. Every since her heart got broken at 16. She became a lawyer Just so no one got away with hurting any other woman like that ever again. Jax made sure he paid for his crime. But Anna never trusted a man who wasn't him or another member. 

"Hey handsome " Anna came strutting over with a Bottle in her hand and she was clearly drunk. Jax wasn't but Anna couldn't tell if he was or not. Jax chuckled and let her sit in his lap.

"You okay love ?" He asks and she nods.

"I'm perfect" She laughed and rests her head on his chest for a minute. Irma, a crow eater walked over and was now standing in front of Jax and Anna.

"Hey Jax" Irma twirled her hair in between her fingers and chewed on her bubblegum. Her tits were about to pop out of her shirt and Anna was pretty sure her ass was too. Jax ignored her and was messing with Anna when Irma spoke again. " Why don't you ditch the Lawyer and come have fun with me"

"Not interested Irma" Jax said honestly. He wasn't. Not in the slightest . Anna shuffled around on his lap for a second and wrapped her arm around his neck. Jax held Anna by her hips and stood her up. Anna groaned and Jax grabbed her hand and led her to his dorm.  Closing the door behind them. Anna went straight to his bed. Stripping and climbing in with just her Bra and thong. Jax did the same. Ending in just his boxers.  Jax climbed in and Anna hugged The pillow, her laying on her stomach, him on his back. Jax looked at her.

"What ?" Anna asked, embarrassed she was so drunk.

"You're beautiful." Jax spoke softly and she rolled her eyes.

"You say that about every girl." Jax shook his head.

"Nah. You're different Darlin'. You take care of me, my son, the club. You don't have too and you do anyways and I couldn't have asked for a better woman in my life." Anna was speechless for a moment and decided to be honest.

"You're my world, Jackson. I love spending time with you and baby Abel. You're my family." Anna spoke and her cheeks heated up for a minute . Jax leaned in and kissed her lips. The first time he's ever done so.

And that was all it took for them to be naked and enjoying every inch of each other.