Chapter 2

*Yoongi POV*

I get all my stuff ready... Set up my desk, and write on the board.. I hear the bell ring as the principal walk in and many students. After she spoke I looked in front of me and saw a beautiful girl sitting at her desk. "Welcome class! Today we will work on rap!" Who would like to come up and rap a song?" I pointed to the girl I saw earlier. "I'm not very good.." she said shyly. She started rapping my part in Cypher pt.3..!

Miss Y/N is it?" I said.
"Y-yes s-sir?" She trembled. "I just want to comment on your rapping.." She started shaking and fidgeted around with her uniform. I smirked and saw her look down in disappointment. I pushed her head up with my finger as we stared in each other's eyes. "It. Was. Amazing." "Meet me in the music room at lunch.." I smiled and walked away..

*Y/n pov*
I felt arms wrap around my back. I turned around to see jungkook. "Shall we go to lunch M'lady?" He smiled and winked. "W-wait! I have to go somewhere!" I spat out. "O-oh.. ok. See you in Korean?" He fake smiled and said. "Sure.." I kissed him on the cheek And ran off. Little did I know someone was watching..

A/n:
Hello my zero fans! I just wanted to say thank you for reading my the 2 chapter of my first book! Hope u enjoyed! Also.. Comment who you think saw her. Lastly, I need help on finding a fan name for you guys!. So please comment if you have any ideas. Anyways, bye!