Part 6

**WARNING: Strictly 18+ Mature Content*** if you don't like reading mature romance, kindly stay away

IMP: I have made few changes in the previous chapters, like adding pictures,gifs, correcting the spellings etc. Do have a look at them in your free time.

***
Sorry for the delay.... I was sick and was in bed rest this week.... Will try to update the next part by weekend...
Thanks for all the love and support... It means a lot to me

Happy reading
*****

Nandini woke up after few hours and sat on the bed with a jerk. It was dark outside, she looked around in search of Manik. The clock in the room displayed 6:30 PM. He must be in his study room, she thought with a sigh and got up from the bed wrapping the blanket around her carefully. Nandini was feeling a little sore from all the sex they had from last night and decided to take a long bath.

She was surprised after entering the washroom to see it decorated with her favourite scented candles and the tub filled with hot water. A big smile adored her face and she dropped the blanket and laid in the tub closing her eyes in pure bliss.

30 minutes later she walked out completely fresh and rejuvenated and walked into the closet to wear something and move down to meet her love. Her eyes widened as large as saucers and her jaw touched the floor seeing the outfit hanging there with a note.

'Baby
I am dying to see you in this...
Wear it and join me in the pool
Don't make me wait for long 😉

Love
Manik'

Her heart started beating so loud in her chest that she was afraid if it would come out of the rib cage

Her heart started beating so loud in her chest that she was afraid if it would come out of the rib cage. Nandini had never wore such revealing and sexy outfit in her life. Not even in the past 3 years of their married life did her ask her to wear this particular kind of dress.

Her hands shivered and sweat formed on her forehead thinking of the consequences if she wears that. That lingerie was hardly covering her body and the lace made her feel extremely exposed to his predator eyes. A shiver ran down her spine imagining his reaction.

After fidgeting it for 15 minutes Nandini decided to wear it.

"It's ok Nandu... Its your Mannu.. he bathes you everyday and there is nothing that he hasn't seen.. Calm down, wear this and make him happy..." She had a small prep talk with herself before slipping it on her body. She applied the baby cream all over her body and his favourite perfume and walked down to the pool area not before covering herself with a robe. She wanted him to unwrap her.

 She wanted him to unwrap her