Chapter 1 the attack

I was walking around with my parents since it was lucky their day off. I had just set eyes on two giant buildings, probably the largest ones there. I walked my parents close to the buildings, I graced my fingers softly over over the wall of one of the buildings. All of a sudden I hear a loud explosion from above me. I quickly looked up to see of debris coming from above. I was so scared but it all happened so fast, before I knew it I couldn't feel my parents hands anymore. I wanted to cry. A few seconds later the only thing I was able to see was darkness. I could barely breathe and what I did catch in my lungs was dusty. I had been lying there for about five minutes when I saw something shift above me and felt an unbearable pain that made a stray tear fall down my cheek. Soon there was a light shooting from onto of me. It was nice to have some light warm up my face. Next thing I know I see a hand with a dark glove covering it. I tried my hardest to reach for it but there was something weighing on my hand. The hand let in more light and soon I saw a man with a yellow coat and hat accompanied by some black boots. He pulled me out from under the debris I was in and helped me stand up but it brought too pain to my bones. He carries me into a gurney. I sat there while he rescued other people from the debris. One by one he pulled them out but none my mother or father. I started to worry, my heart rate sped up. The man went to reach for another body. He pulled it out and one I took a good look at the body my cheeks turned hot, my eyes filled up with water until tears fell down like a storm. I couldn't believe it, it was my mother! Two men with yellow coats put her in a black plastic zip up bag. Right next to hers they pulled out another body, a mans body, my fathers body. By then I was crying hysterically. I couldn't believe it, my parents DEAD! I couldn't stop my tears and I don't think I ever could. Another man that was next to the ambulance in the in the same yellow uniform tried to comfort me but nothing would unless you were my parents.