34

Continuation...

Jungkook looked at Alexa from head to toe and came in. "Do you know in how much trouble you would be in if i get sick now?" Alexa rolled her eyes and closed the door.

"Why are you here?"

"So i thought that you have financial problems so i thought i should help you" Jungkook said proudly.

"And how are you going to help me?"

"We will create a sex tape" Jungkook said like it was his dream. He had an idiotic smile on his face.

"Get out of this house" Alexa said in a calm voice. "You can't kick me out, I am THE Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook was standing proudly until Alexa kicked his private place.

"Did you feel pain? That's the pain i feel every time i am talking to you but worse then that" Alexa said and went to sit on the couch.

"T-hat di-dn't h-hurt .....at a-all" Jungkook tried being strong but didn't work.

"Do you need ice?" Alexa said while trying to hold her laughter because of Jungkook. The way Jungkook suffered gave Alexa pleasure because sometimes Jungkook and the other members made her suffer. (And other ARMY's).

Jungkook sat next to Alexa on the couch and said "I was here to take you to swimming pool but i guess i won't and we will make a sex tape"

"Nope that won't happen. I will call the police" Alexa already had her phone in her hand.

"Ok, you have two choices. Go to the pool with me or stay here to do sex tape. Choose" Jungkook offered.

"Can i choose the option C? None of the above"

"Nope! I am waiting you outside. You have 10 minutes" Jungkook stood up and got out of the house.

9 minutes later

Alexa got her clothes and got out of the house because now she was supposed to go the swimming pool. She locked the door after her and got in the car, where Jungkook was waiting .

"Lets go" Jungkook said and the driver started the engine.

The ride to their was short so they didn't talk much. When they got their they said their goodbyes to the driver and got out.

Jungkook was all covered up with his bucket hat. Jungkook went straight to the reception and asked "hello ladies, is the pool ready?" The girls looked like they were in love with Jungkook. He kept flirting with them and it got annoying so Alexa smiled at the girls and pushed Jungkook to ask the girls a question. "So girls, where is the entrance for the pool?"

The girls smiled and pointed to the door which led to the pool. Both Jungkook and Alexa nodded and turned around to go but one of the girls interrupted.

"Hey, Alexa can i talk to you for a second?" The girl said and both Alexa and Jungkook were confused. Alexa stayed and Jungkook left but still with the confused look.

"So, Alexa. I see you are close to Jungkook. Well don't get your hopes up, he does this every week with me. He talks a lot about you and it's getting annoying. So if you don't mind can you stay away from him?"

Alexa smiled at her and said. "Do you actually think i believe to what you are saying? He has been out of the country this past few weeks and i am sure he wouldn't fly from Japan back to Korea just for you. So next time think of a better lie" and by that, Alexa walked toward the door and opened to see Jungkook playing on his phone.