TALK or CRASH

Y/N POV

***SO IM BACK SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN AWHILE I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY BRO GRADUATION WITH FAMILY , PLUS WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS***

i was on my way to the meeting and to go see hailee when i heard my tummy roar indicating i was hungry ,back up info i have been think about hailee that i haven't ate in a while i  probably look anorexic but that doesn't matter right now its just to get to hailee and the meeting.

on my way to go meet hailee I could not stop thinking 'what if she doesn't like me me back' or ' what if she didn't want to kiss me ,and i just over thought the situation'. it was eating me alive so much that I forgot i was driving and lost control of the car.

I could hear sirens from the cop cars and the ambulance truck, people screaming, some even crying

I could hear sirens from the cop cars and the ambulance truck, people screaming, some even crying. I was trying to move when a fireman told me not to because I could be damaged even more than what I  already am.

i saw a light being flashed in my eye but no one was around.So I reached out for it i know i should not be, because it might mean i'm dying but something about this light did not feel like death it felt like a break, a long break but not forever.

HAILEE P.O.V

I was on my way to the meeting to finally talk with y/n. after finding out about Niall and shawn in some weird it gave me confidence to talk to her.even the conversation I had with them helped give me some boost.

i was finally at the meeting it was just me, niall, shawn, ariana grande ( she had recently joined y/n's band 3 days ago) also Monte Lipman, but no y/n. i wonder if she did not come because of me.I was starting to feel guilty until, monte got a call, while on the phone i could tell the person on the other line was freaking out by his expresson , i dont know why but i could tell that it was bad.

monte kept saying "ok calm down"but they did not "It's going to be okay" will it "we'll be right there" ok  so this has to be bad, but of course there was on thing that stuck out to me was" yes,yes hailee is with me" " okay I'll tell her" he tried to calm the other line down before he ended the call. After the call he turned to me to tell me something.

"we need to go to the hospital Y/N is in ................... i-in a-a-a c-coma"

*** I MIGHT ADD DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO LOOK FORWARD TO IT***

I'm going to write another story plus this one but idk which one
Camila/you

Lauren/you

Melissa benoist(supergirl)/you

Anna Kendrick/you

I'm going to let yall choose