1 Mitches, Mitches Everywhere

Hello loves! 

Hello loves! 

I hope you're all doing well. Tour's about to start, so if you're going have the best time!

I'm back with something completely new. The wonderful @FreyaOdin created a special place where characters meet and interact in surprising ways - the PTX Multiverse Café. If you want to read the original story that kicked this off, go here:   https://www.wattpad.com/467620425-a-drabble-a-day-9-fruit

Some of my favourite writers will be joining in later, so check the PTXmultiverse tag for more. 

You never know who will drop by, so come along now and see who's drinking what with who...

*****

It's definitely a dream.

One moment Mitch is staring morosely at a nearly empty wineglass, the next he's sitting on a tall leather stool, twisting an empty crystal tumbler between his fingers. The bar's dark wood is so highly polished he can see his slight frown and downturned lips. How attractive. Not that he wants to attract attention tonight. Well. That's not true. But he doesn't want just anyone's attention, does he?

He scoffs quietly and turns sideways on the stool. It's a strange bar, but places often are in dreams. Bottles of every colour are stacked to the ceiling behind the counter, but the rest of the room has much more of a café ambience. There are lots of tables with customers drinking and talking. They seem distant, fuzzy around the edges, and he gives up trying to focus. He needs another drink.

"Hey Mitch, what can I get you?"

Mitch's head snaps round and he almost falls off the stool. The fuck?

"Careful, hon."

Mitch can't answer. His mouth hangs open as he stares at himself. Well, not himself obviously, a perfect copy of himself wearing a skin-tight, short-sleeved top with a deep scoop neck. The burgundy velvet suits his tanned olive skin. But what he really notices are the tattoos.

Bar Mitch is inked down to his knuckles and up the side of his neck, but Mitch recognises none of the designs. His gaze trails over animals and flowers and gears tying it all together. There's some kind of crest where deadmau5 should be. Bar Mitch sports a short Mohawk and a small crown tattoo on his shaved scalp, above a left ear pierced from top to bottom with gold rings and gems. He looks like a sultry pirate or maybe a siren with his inviting smile and sparkling eyes.

"Is this your first time here?"

Mitch nods dumbly, wishing he still had his septum piercing because this Mitch wears it so well. He catches himself before touching his nose. Ah that was it, looked great but irritating as hell.

"Got it. It's all a bit confusing at first. Tell you what, I'll make you something special. Something tells me you need it." The voice is light, playful; him on a good day.