Warden Cinder X Lawbringer Male Reader

Okay guys and again thanks to JaedenShirley for the request. Oh if it isn't obvious you take Holden's place. Ps the video above isn't mine.

Here is a introduction to the Lawbringer.

(Y/n) POV

Me and my troops were attacking a certain traitor by the name of Leonardo Lionheart a Warden. He left our Legion and took what he could and we weren't going to let him get away with that.

I looked up to the fortress while The chaos around me happened.

(Y/n): LIONHEART! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!

Then a Warden, who was my second in command Mercury Black came up to me with my helmet in hand.

Mercury: My lord.

I grabbed my helmet out of his hand.

(Y/n): Ugh Break it down.

He nodded and turned to the troops.

Mercury: BREAK IT DOWN!

Then the troops started hauling in the battering ram.

( POV change )

Cinder's POV

I am Cinder Fall. Today I have found out that I was serving the wrong warlord. Leonardo Lionheart. He was a coward.

But I'm a Warden and I had a job to do.

I looked over the stone railing to see the leader of the attacking knights he was a Lawbringer with his helmet in his hand he looked me in the eyes.

I don't know why but I felt attracted to him. I then shook my head.

Cinder: No I can't have those thoughts right now. not in battle.

I then went to the tower and down the flight of stairs. Too see a BlackStone captain kill one of ours. Then a catapult hit the wall near me and the captain I got dazed slightly thanks to my aura however I was fine. But it still hurt.

Cinder: Damn it.

He raised his blade and brought it down at me I then dodged it and sliced off his head. He clearly wasn't trained enough if he didn't see that coming.

I then went further to see two more captains.

I grabbed my sword by the blade and jammed the guard into one one their eyes. The other one saw this and tried to stab his sword into me. I dodged it and cut of his hand making him drop his sword.

He looked at his hand while his aura tried to stop the bleeding. He then looked at me. He looked like he was drunk. Reminds me of Qrow Branwen.

Captain: 'Tis only a flesh wound.

I then used my semblance to Incase my sword in fire and thrusted my blade into his chest and took it out. killing him in the process.

Cinder: That sure as hell wasn't.

Then some of our captains came through the door.

I went past them. And went in the courtyard.

As I did this I noticed some of the BlackStone Legions archers on the wall.

Cinder: I have to get up there.

I looked to see a ladder I went up it and turned to a BlackStone Warden come up to me.