part 11.5; behind the scenes

Alright, I just realized I didn't quiet described carachters that well, so this part will be about that

So here we have Elliot Smith, 18 years old. He is shy, but isn't afraid of saying what's on his mind in some situations. He comes from a poor and small family of 4. They never had enough money to go on school trips, but they had love and warmth, they were always supportive, like when Elliot came out as gay. They of course didn't accept it at the very start, but they very soon gave up and supported me. I have younger sister, her name is Emilia, I call her Em.
I studied my whole life to become someone and get my family out of debt. I can't explain how much I love them and so at least I can help them financially
So my work paid off and I got in one of the best schools in our country, a lot of famous celebrities sent their children there for a lot of money, it has one of the best educational programs ever. So I made it there with scholarship
Because of matter that my parents didn't have money I never asked for new clothes and expensive shoes, I would always wear something from my fathers wardrobe, or some of my old clothes that were too big when I was little. I like wearing black clothes because that's how I'm not sticking out and I'm not diferent from others.
I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am small in height if we look at men, I'm 5 foot 7

Here we have Blake Davis, 19 years old. He is very confident and he can be full of himself, but from the inside he is just lonely and misunderstood. He never wanted to be next head of the family, he always thought that Bryan was a perfect fit. He always wanted to be free, but because of the fact he is the next head of the family he always had guards around him, or maids, or anyone their parents would hire. He comes from a rich family, he has twin brother Bryan Davis. They don't hate eachother, they just don't have anything in common so they just don't usually talk to eachother or hang out. He knew he loved Elliot as soon as he saw his pure and clean personality, he liked his humor, and looks, he liked how he didn't care about his money or how he was mysterious around him. He doesn't know anything about him out of school. He makes mistakes often, but that's because he never loved or knew how that feeling felt so he doesn't know how to act right and how to be nice to the person he cherishes.
Blake has brown almost black hair and brown eyes, he is very muscline, fit and very defined, he is captain of their school team. He is 6 foot 1.

On the other hand we have Bryan Davis, 19 years old. He is totally different from Blake, he likes studying and smiling, he likes to help others, to make others happy. He is free because their parents don't look after him, they only look at Blake even though Bryan tried to show them that he can be worth it by studying and being smart and kind, but they still loved Blake more, just because he was born before Bryan. Bryan is very good with people, he has a lot of friends. Bryan likes literature and is very old schooled, he doesn't like modern stuff that well, but he tries...
Bryan is almost identical when it comes to looks, brown hair and brown eyes, but a little less muscline but that's just because he doesn't work out or plays anything. He only reads and studies

Here we have Paul, 18 years old. He goes to same class as Elliot. He is very romantic, but creepy at the same time. He doesn't really know how to show his feeling so he usually stalks his crushes, like he did with Elliot. He fell in love with him at the first sight and he didn't know how to tell him so he stalked him and fell in love with him even more when he found out how great he is and how much they have in common. They both got in by scholarship, and their parents are both poor. They like same type of music and they like to paint. They both have similar dreams of who they want to become...
He has dirty blonde more brown hair and green eyes. He is tall around 6 foot and is muscline but not as Blake

And here we have a NEW CARACHTER!
She will come very soon. Her name is Luciana. I wont tell you anything about her so you can guess how she is like and how will she fit into the storyline.

Soon there will be update to story
So keep up for that!
Have a nice day!
Your angelic Devil ♥