Chapter 1: Fallen Star

Argh, Mason really got on my nerves. He teases me WAY too much nowadays! I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Mrs. Dynasty! Please don't do that!" He said "that" like I was ripping up his precious dresses! I know how much he loves his dresses so I smiled brightly and posed.

I must of wore eighty different outfits, when I saw Mason peeking into the window. Silly mason. Use the door ya ding-dong brain! He looked at me like I had four eyes. Then his eyes widen and he ran in and grabbed me and pulled me out, when we got maybe yards away, the whole place blew up.

My tv was on and it spread everywhere!

"Scientists say this was no accident, and that it was meant to happen! Our dear model Emily Dynasty has made it out gratefully owing someone, we say due to her brother Mason-" I spaced out. I hate when people don't say step! It's like what? One syllable!

Mason knocked on my door. He looked scared and lonely, I wanted to hug him but I was scared because he looked so fragile he could fall apart in a second.. I frowned.

"Maybe I should tell you what actually happened?" He didn't wait for my answer, obviously knowing I would say yes, "So it was a Aewqarious (A-EW-Aquarius) but I think it was a Dominate, damn it! They are already coming to kill you Em!" my eyes widen. He does not lie. Ever. It's something that was "cursed" on him. Crud what does that mean?

"Explain," I listened to every word and he cursed every minute. All of a sudden I heard a boom! I was pushed over and I saw Mason shielded me from the fatal blow. Shocked I stared. I begin to regain my thoughts and I suddenly lost all my stamina.

"Come with me Hun," Was the last thing I heard before I was knocked out.

Okay! So how was that? I might not do the story or continue it at some point but eh!