jade

JADES POV.

       Aye,  I’m Jade irwin and im  17. I’m the youngest out of the group I hang out with. Im a natural blonde but i my friends convinced me to dye the tipd black to show off my hazel eyes. But I think Ill stay blonde for awhile before I change it. um I have nine tattoos, nose piercing,tongue piercing, stomach piercing, and I have 3 ear piercing on one ear and two on my other. I just graduated from high school and I'm waiting until the college I applied for gives me a call of when I start. while I'm waiting I just chill home, skateboard, or hang out with my penguin aka my best friend Luke, were so close people sometimes think were dating because I'm always with him… to be honest if I wasn't with calum I would prob date him. I have an older brother named Ashton who is 20 hes super protective, but I understand where hes coming from because my parents were abusive and drug dealers. The night of my brothers 18th birthday I was about 15 when my older brother packed all our bags and he carried me out my window his friend Michael Clifford was there with his car, he put me and my bags and his bags in Mickey's car and told Mickey to drive to the closest airport so we can get away from our parents. I was so confused what was happening that night but I had faith that my brother was doing the right thing. Anyway hes got a HUGE crush on my best friend Victoria and hes in a boy band called 5 seconds of summer they aren't very popular yet but I know they will be soon because One Direction wants them to go on tour with them! the other members are Luke Hemmings (my guy best friend out of the band) Michael Clifford (dating my best friend Ever) and CALUM HOOD; hes my boyfriend and we have been dating for about 3 months. me and my girl best friends Dani,Priya, Calum, luke and Ashton are planning a surprise party for my best friend Ever and Michael's year anniversary so yeah thats me…...Bye!