UNTITLED ONE

sammy93

we look homeless @hajoonie @hyeongie_jaee @dojoonaxxr 92,979 likes

92,979 likes

hajoonie: why did i even agreed with invading the neighborhood 
hyeongie_jaee: we even asked strangers to take our photo they were even girls i have embarrassing friends 
dojoonaxxr: the girl and her friends were pretty tho!
     hyeongie_jaee: AGREED!
     hajoonie: they were stunning 
     sammy93: one caught my eye tho
     hajoonie: whooo?
     sammy93: the one with all black clothes and white shoes
     hajoonie: yup! she's stunning
     hyeongie_jaee: are we really gonna communicate through insta 
     when we're literally at the same sofa

the lonely young men is alone at his room playing games or crying. his friends decided on comforting him so they decided to wandered and invade the neighborhood with their wildness.

they're having fun , but sammy isn't , he felt empty , like half of him was stolen. but the three younger succeeded on cheering the guy up while playing at the arcade.

they just explored places they always explore when- well when sammy is in a 'normal' state. his ex girlfriend just left him without giving any reasons why she did so. that made sammy clueless and made everything hurt more.

luckily , his friends are around him to make him okay or atleast better. they were walking home when dojoon decided to take pictures with themselves.

then he suddenly spotted four stunning women walking pass them as he called them out.
he can take picture by himself , he just wanna talk to the stunning girls.

" excuse me , can you take a picture of us? "
he casually asked handling them the phone.

the girl with an all black outfit with white shoes took their picture. sammy smiled to the camera acting all okay.

they bowed to them as the women head out.

" are you possessed why are you smiling your creeping me out? "
dojoon asked while looking at the picture the girl had taken.

" she is pretty "