Chapter 1

Clint frowned as he looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe that his mind was taken over by Loki of all people. He looked away from his own eyes. He couldn't look at himself. The memories of Loki kissing him and hugging him were too much but too little. Clint reached up and touched his lips. "Damn, I can't love him. But I do.." The archer mumbled to himself looking back up to the mirror. "Why do I love him?" "Love who?" Steve said his arms crossed by the door. "No one." Clint quickly stated his face turning a dark red color. "I love no one I'm an agent I can't love anyone it would put them in danger.." "Hmm okay. Well, there is a team meeting." He nods and follows Steve out into the living area and froze. There stood Loki. He gulped as the blue eyes stared into his. "Why is he here?" He tried to glare but he couldn't it was like he wasn't in control. Those blue eyes bored into his soul. "He needs to stay here for the time being til he can be taken back to Asgard and tried for his doings." Thor shot in seeing his brother smirk at his other friend. "Brother, are you alright?" Loki looked at Thor and then back at Clint. "Yes quite fine thank you." The deep voice made him shiver and gasp quietly. "Are you alright Barton?" Natasha asked putting her hand on his shoulder. The agent nodded a blush on his face. Tony was the first to stand. "Well, I had a party to attend." He walks out taking Steve's hand and dragging him out. Natasha nodded. "Bruce and I are going to the movies." She kissed Bruce's cheek. "I shall come too!" Thor smile and followed them out. Clint tried to protest but everyone was gone. He looked back at Loki who was now in front of him. "Well looks like it's you and me Little Hawk."