Chapter 4

Previously: Tony and Steve looked pissed. Natasha was red and Thor and Bruce couldn't even look at him. He quickly pulled up his pants stuttering a "It's not what it looks like" tears gathering in his eyes.

Now:

Clint let the tears run down his face as he started to panic. His chest tightened and his breath quickened. "I.." Was the only thing he could get out at the moment. Loki pulled him into a embrace rubbing circle in his lover's back. "Shh shh its okay." He comforted glaring at the others. No one messed with his little Hawk. "What if they hate me. What if they kick me out. What if they.." He couldn't finish his sentence. Steve's face soften and he walked over slowly. "We would never do anything like that. We are just confused." Tony knelt down. "Hey it's okay bud we understand you love each other and we respect that. Just don't fuck in my living room again." Clint turned red. "Sorry. "Bruce chuckled. "Don't apologize man it's fine." Loki kissed Clint and smiled. "See babe your fine." The blonde smiled and cuddled into his boyfriend Thor and Natasha stayed quiet. Natasha then stormed over like she was about to murder Clint but hugged him. "Finally.. You haven't shut up about him for the past month.."