Chapter 8

You spent the whole day in your room. You were still very distraught about the events which took place last night. You didn't eat, drink, or change your clothes. You just laid in bed and cried your soul out. Buttercup went out to see if she could help you find your suspect, but you were too busy crying and pitying yourself. You missed Papyrus so much.

        Sans came to your door. He knocked twice, so you replied "W-who's there?"
"Canoe" He says.
"C-canoe who?" You say between sobs.
"Canoe let me in?" You slightly laughed at the joke and opened the door. You closed it behind him and you both sat on the bed. You discussed some things for a bit.

         "Listen kiddo, Paps still loves you. He's got a skele-ton on his mind because he thinks we're together. *chuckles* Just don't let this get you down. Without you, he has no body to love."
"I'll try talking to him tomorrow, thanks a skele-ton, Sans." He then teleported out.

——————With Papyrus————————
       Papyrus is in his room sobbing into his pillow. He then heard a knock at his door. He let out a quiet 'nyeh' and opened the door. It was Devi. She sat on the edge of his racecar bed and read his thoughts. He was very upset about last night. Devi decided to say "Y/n still loves you. She was never dating Sans to begin with. She prefers you."

"BUT W-WHY D-DID SHE... AND..." Papyrus was blubbering about what he saw on MTT TV and in Sans' room.  He let out a frustrated 'NYEH' and sighed.
"Well, I know that the picture on the TV was taken without their knowledge and Sans was drunk that night so she decided to carry him home. MTT showed the picture because he wanted a chance with you. As for the hug, I don't know about that and will figure it out." Devin says without taking a breath.

      Papyrus thanked her for the chat and the information as she left the room. Paps was feeling a bit better now knowing that You still loved him, but he still wanted to know about the hug. He decided he would apologize to you tomorrow. Sans then came into Paps' room and had a similar conversation to the past ones.

         Buttercup walks into your room. She tells you about how she read Paps' mind and saw that he still loved you, and you were a bit happier now. Then she asks you "Why were you hugging Sans?" You replied "He was crying and upset so I decided to comfort him. That's when Papy came barging in." Now that Buttercup had this information, she left and went to Paps' room. As she entered, Sans left. Devi then explained to Paps about the hug and he was immediately back to his normal, bubbly self.

         Papyrus couldn't bring himself to be away from you any longer. He burst into your room, gave you a big hug, and begged for your forgiveness. He apologized for assuming things and said that he loves with all his soul. You said that you're sorry too and you also love him very much. You're both very happy, and you kiss. Seeing that Papyrus and you are back together fills you with S/T.

       Devi decided to hang out with MK. During that time, she would read his mind to try to find out if he was that photographer of the picture that almost ruined your relationship with Papyrus. She was shocked when she read his mind. It WAS him after all. She finally got the courage to ask him, "Why did you do it, MK?"