Road trip

Barry and Iris decided they should get away from it all, and go on a road trip. Iris was partial to the idea but wasn't fully decided. Barry, being Barry, convinced her that it would be fun to get away from the city and enjoy country life for once. Being a city girl, Iris thought this would be different for her.

"Sweetheart, I promise it'll be fun. And if you don't, you have me." Barry said smiling and holding Iris hand as he loaded the car with a few bags.

It was an extremely hot June day. Barry wipes sweat his forehead with his hand and sighed out. "I think the car is finally packed." Barry clapped his hands and rolled his sleeves back down.

"No babe! I still have my shoes." Iris panted as she ran as fast as she could in heels outside to the garage.

Barry looked dumbfounded at the huge suitcase, dedicated for shoes. Was she seriously going to wear all these in a matter of a Week?

"Um Iris? H-how am I supposed to bring this when there is no room left in our car?" Barry asked as iris threw the 20 pound bag into his arms.

"You'll find a way. You always do." Iris kisses his cheek and struts away.

"Oh boy." Barry said under his breath.

He stuffed it in, waiting to get into the car. Iris was wearing a beautiful pink sundress that she knew Barry loved. It was sleeveless and short.

She wore it just to distract Barry.

"Ok let's get a move on." Barry said as he started their car and pulled out.

"I'm not excited at all." Iris huffed as she crossed her arms like a kid.

"Oh come on baby, we'll have sooooo much fun! Don't worry. I'm with you all the time and you love me, so you'll love this trip." Barry held her hand.

"You know what I love? That dress. You knew I was gonna get hard with you wearing that didn't you?" Barry said as he motioned to the dress.

"Hmm that's exactly why I did it. I'd rather have car sex than go to some stupid farming country." Iris rolled her eyes.

"Oh babe I know you would, but it's about trying new things and new experiences to tell our babies." Barry said.

"Oh babies huh?" Iris snickered.

"Just a thought." Barry smirked as he kissed her and stopped the car.

He pulled over to a abandoned parking lot and started to pull Iris onto his lap. She slowly grind on his crotch to hers. Kissing his neck and smashing her lips to his, they made out for a solid 10 minutes.

"I need you inside me." Iris panted and took off the dress easily.

"Hmm. Yes baby." Barry moaned happily and took off his pants and boxers.

She stroked his inches. He moved the seat back so they were down flat.

Barry lined up with iris and inserted himself into her.

"Oh! Oh god." Iris moaned as Barry thrusted into her.

"Hmm." Barry moaned closing his eyes.

"We're gonna hey the car dirty babe." Iris panted.

"I'll clean it later." Barry said quickly as he thrusted at super speed.

"Oh my god Barry!" She yelled.

When they both came Barry carefully placed Iris back in her seat as they held hands laying back.

"Way better than the road trip." Iris panted.

"Oh yeah." Barry smirked back at her.