1-Those Eyes

Earlier that day

Peter's POV

I opened my eyes to my room, but it was different- darker. Ominous mist floating around.
"Hello?
Can anybody out there hear me?
Is anybody out there near me?
I don't wanna wake up scared."
A person was revealed through the mist. Bright purple eyes and a pale face. Shining purple tears streaming down his face. Those 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. I reached out to help him.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒" they said with a hoarse voice.

I woke up on the ceiling? Thats new. Guess it comes with these weird ass powers. That was the weirdest dream. Today is my first day back to school since I got these powers 3 months ago. First day back since 𝐵𝑒𝑛. I got mentally prepared for the looks of pity I'll get.

Off to hell I go.

Grey's POV

Now 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 was weird. I switched alleyways because of ℎ𝑖𝑚. I sat down and daydreamed. Thats how I spend most of my days now, wishing for a better life. Or death. I hate that the last thing I've ever felt was pain. I talk to my parents sometimes. They're disappointed in me. As usual.

Before I knew it, nighttime rolled around. Someone opened their window. Scared they would see me, I ran into the darkest corner I saw. Watching, observing. Male, a very fit male. He was wearing a red and blue onesie thing. He started to climb on the FUCKING WALL. He didn't seem to do this often. Based off the uncertainty in where to go, also he fell. Unable to keep in my laughter, (okay so I just realized laughter is spelled like daughter like what even is the English language) I laughed. He looked right at me and his eyes widened.

Peter's POV

Wow that's embarrassing. Just then I heard the most adorable laugh. I turned to looking at him. And then I realized. HE SAW ME CLIMB DOWN THE WALL!!!

"Well kinda climb kinda fall."

"Did I say that out loud" I asked even more embarrassed. I looked down.

"Maybe" mystery guy said.

"Hey are you okay? What were you doing? Do you need help carrying anything? Do you need me to walk you home?" I asked frantic.

"Nope" mystery guy said sadly. At that I looked up. Those 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. I know those eyes. Those bright purple eyes.

"You're the guy in my dream." I whispered.

"You had a dream about me? Thaaatts kiinndaa weirdd." Mystery guy said.

"yea..." I whispered.

Awkward silence.

"Don't you need to go do what ever you were gonna do?" Mystery guy asked me

"Um yea.. hey can I get your name so I can stop calling you Mystery guy in my inner dialogue" I asked.

"Grey." No-longer-mystery-guy said.

"See you Grey." I smiled and shot a web to swing away.

As I left I realized something.

I left my window open.

ᵗʰᶦˢᶦˢᵃˡᶦⁿᵉᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᵇʳᵒᶜᵘᶻᶦᵈᵏʷʰᵃᵗᵗᵒᵖᵘᵗᵗʰᵉʳᵉ

AYEEEEEEEE BITCHHHHHESSSS

Im gonna pretend I didn't just write that all at once.

Song: Endless nightmare by iamjakehill and Josh A