t w o

11:45 pm at night

It was now time for me to start cleaning up & closing , I began stacking the magazines back how they were earlier and sweeping the floor. After I was done i grabbed my phone opening my Uber app , as I was finishing up my request I looked up seeing the same black truck passing by for the 10th time today after those dudes left earlier today. I had been paranoid all day since they left I didn't even leave for lunch today , something other then me witnessing them kill a man was way off, i ain't never seen them around before I mean you could tell they were from here & Baton Rouge isn't really as big as everyone makes it seems everybody know everybody.

20 minutes had gone by and my Uber wasn't here and Ashley has already left so I had no other option but to walk home like I always did. I locked the door after deciding what I wanted to do, I walked to the back and gathered my stuff , putting my hoodie on along making sure my hood was all the way over my head so my face couldn't be seen. I then cut all the lights out and waited for a while before walking out , I locked the after looking around at my surroundings. I began walking up the same dark sidewalk I always took to go home . I watched my surroundings closely as I walked alone , now don't get me wrong I'm not scared of nobody it's Just I've seen and heard a lot of crazy shit happen to females and I be damned if I be the next victim found in these streets.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I'd seen the same black truck driving slowly along the street beside the sidewalk I was walking on.

"Aye!" Somebody shouted from the truck I stopped in my tracks turning towards them seeing the same dude from earlier .

"What?" I Said with a slight attitude, because I was getting annoyed of being so paranoid and I was tired I didn't want nothing to do with what these niggas had going.

"Mane come ha." He nodding his head for me to walk towards to him.

"Nah I'm good, I need to get home." I Said beginning to walk again.

"Look I Know you rememba me from last night , Either yo get yo ass in this car or Ima get out and snatch yo ass up and put yo in this bitch." He said slowly driving . I had so many thoughts running through my head like I didn't wanna get in the car with this nigga I didn't know him, and I don't wanna know him .

"Look I won't say anything just leave me alone I don't want no problems." I Said stopping once again . He then started getting out the car so I took that as a opportunity to run , but before I could get anywhere somebody stepped in front of me causing me to fall down to the ground.

"Bitch Get Up." I heard from behind me then felt a tug at my hair. I screamed and fought him but it was pointless, his gripped on my hair got tighter and tighter. He then threw me in the back of the truck putting the doors on child lock before closing it. I started kicking at the window hoping it would break.

" I swea to god you break my fucking window Ima beat the shit out of you till you black and blue and not give two fucks." He yelled looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Nigga fuck you , you not gone do a goddamn thing to me I Said I won't snitch on yo bitch ass now you pissing me off and need to let me go." I spoke not even scared any more but angry.

"Ben knock that bitch out and tie her up." He Said starting up the engine . Before I could react I felt a hard hit to my face and everything went black .

-Sorry For Any mistakes./Vote & Comment🐍