Where Is The Story?

Hello darlings.

Free Falling has been selected to become a new story on Dreame. Dreame is similar to Wattpad where you can upload/share your stories with others.

This is where I will be continuing this story that I have so much love for, and my goal is to finish

This is where I will be continuing this story that I have so much love for, and my goal is to finish. I've just recently joined and would love it if you all meet me there!

The reason I am not finishing this story on Wattpad is the simple fact that I procrastinate too much. The further I push it back, the less writing will get done. A change of scenery will probably do me justice.

The first five chapters will be available here for those who haven't read or want a recap, and if you are interested then please go over to Dreame and continue reading. The first three chapters are out now!

By the way, Free Falling with be updated daily on Dreame so no more waiting on what's going to happen next.

It is free to join and read! Please continue this journey with me and support me any way you can! I will still be updating my other works on here so feel free to check them out as well.

Link to My Dreame Profile: https://m.dreame.com/user/concern?authorId=wSYdzEmAhi9yl0IkIpGQgQ%3D%3D

I love you guys and hope to see you all on Dreame.