prolouge

this isn't a happy story.

no, this won't be a cliché love story where they both like each other and they kiss and sparks fly and blah blah.

no.

this is a real story

 the real story is so much more complex than that.

it's a sad story, all about heartbreak and tear stains. it's about the time when you cry into your best friends arms. it's about the days when you just wish you could wake up with amnesia. it's about those days when you just want to die, and you don't know why.

it's a crazy story, full of the ups and downs of teenage life and high school memories. it's the story of awkward phases and curly hair and sweater paws. it's about love, lust, passion. it's about breakdowns and football games and lipstick stains.

it's an unbelievable story. its about the hormones and first kisses and a whirlwind of friendship. its about backstabbing bitches and chipped black fingernail polish. its about acne and scars and balloons and love.

you won't believe it. sometimes I almost think it was all a dream. it's a story that all started in the back of a history class, squished between a photographer and an annoying boy.

and it's mine

my name is Hazel Lillian Rowend.

and this is my story.

who knew all this could have happened with a single touch?