The 1967 impala

Years after the boys finish hunting and have all moved onto heaven, the impala is sitting in a junkyard or by the side of the road, run down and forgotten. Sam and Dean are happy together in heaven with Mary, John, Bobby, Charlie, Kevin, Ellen, Jo and Jess. They will be forgotten by all except those they saved. The little kids who had their closet monster will treasure Sam and Dean for the rest of their lives. The angels will admit that Sam and Dean were right all along. But Cass won't forget. And he will thank Chuck everyday for letting him meet the Whinchester brothers. He and Jack will keep hunting things together. Happy. Father and son.
And people will pass by the impala and won't realise what it means. They won't know that two boys, who all they had were each other, called that car home. And they were joined by a wayward angel and a Nephilim and they fought to keep the evil at bay. The whole world will owe them and never know it. But they don't care. They were happy in the end. Cass got to experience freedom, free will happiness, joy and laughter for the first time. Dean got to be his own person and realised he was more than just a good son. And Sam realised that the life he always wanted was right by his brothers side. And Jack realised that he wasn't a monster and that he could do great things. And Chuck would smile whenever he thinks of them and his chest will fill with pride knowing that he created such amazing beings. Bobby and John will be so proud of the boys they raised. Mary will realise that the world needed her sons and she couldn't be prouder. Jess will tell Sam he's a hero and she couldn't be prouder of the man he became. Charlie will call the boys her bitches and her bros and Sam and Dean would look at each other and Dean would say "I'm proud of us."