I WILL DESTORY U

Val P.O.V

"KILL KILL KILL I WOULD DESTROY HIS LIFE SO BAD THAT HE WILL EVEN KILL HIM SELF!!!" I kept on thinking to myself.

---------------------2 YEARS EARLIER--------------------------

 "I AM BLESSED,I AM BLESSED EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE I AM BLESSED WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING,AND I LAY MY HEAD TO REST EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE I AM BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I woke up to my alarm ringing mad loud,but I love that song so much so it doesn't even bother me.Today is my first day at "The Anderson Wilson High School for Boys and Girls" in Virginia,and well Im a freshman so it might suck a**.Minus that fact, Im very exicted because I have both of my bestie who's going and goes to that school and well their names are Joyce Hudson and Leo Mccoy.Joyce is a freshman like me and Leo is a sophmore.They are like my other halfs and well they have been  closer than before and I don't know why,but I don't think I should worry about that.

Well before we get into that I'll introduce myself so Im Val Moorne a.k.a Caramel because my favorite candy is caramel and my skin is near that color.I have brown eyes,and hair,and Im 5'1......#teamshorty.Also, Im with #teamiphone,#teamfriedchicken,#teamsmartchick,and if you touch me I'll will see you at your funeral.Anyways if you ask somebody from my old school about me they will probably say uuuuummmm shes a geek or nerd, but I dont reallly give 2 ***** about what they say behind my back because they dont know me and they're were making me famous.Well, this year I'ma remain myself and lets see how some people will take it.

Back to the story after I did my hygiene I turn on some R&B music as I got dressed in this outfit...I know that Im am looking like a gothic chick,but I don't really care.The outfit is by the side if not shown press external link under the cover.Then I put on my makeup,but not alot just a little blush and red lipstick.I had my hair looking old fashion,by curling my hair up under.As I was about to put my assoicates on,I hear my mother scream "BREAKFAST",but I ignored her and putted on my finishing touching of my outfit.I know I don't look much like a nerd or geek but come on this is the first week of the school year so you know I have to dress to impress.

"Get your a** down here in 10,9,8...!!"Diana (Her mother) said from the bottom of the stairs.

"That still won't make me get down there faster!!"I said.

"Oh really, I got a cold bucket in the tub for you and if you want I could go get it!"she said.

"Coooommmmiinnnggg!!!"I said as I grabbed my purse,backpack,iphone4s,and came running down stairs where I saw my ma smirking like she just ate pudding.SMH.

"Good Morning to You Too."I mumble,as I walk past her into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Oh you dont have time to eat breakfast right now because 1.)You took to long to get ready and 2.)Leo and Joyce is outside so I had wrapped your food in foil to eat in the car.I'll see you later and have a nice day at school."Diana said while holding 1 of her arms open for me to hug her and the other one with food.

When I took the food out of her hand and walked toward the door without hugging her.She scream,"Oh since niggas don't want to hug a mother, since they think their to old they might be to old to get allowance from now on!"After she had scream that I ran back into the kitchen, and gaven her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before I ran out the door saying "I love you!!"

I had gotten in Leo's car were Joyce was singing the lyrics to "I want you" by luke james so i just joined her because even though that song came out a long time ago it will never get old to me.Joyce started driving because Leo was to busy to drive his car because he was texting someone.About 5 minutes later the song finish and we were in the school parking lot getting out of the car.

After we got out I seen a group of guys,I'm guessing they were football players because of their jerseys,but 3 of them were walking towards us when I was about to ask why,then I had remember when Leo said his bestfriend is on the football team.When they approched us they  gaven Leo daps and started to stare at me&joyce,so I was feeling uncomfortable.