SPECIAL CHAPTER

【SPECIAL CHAPTER】'FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU IS THE SECOND BEST THING IN THE WORLD'

SPECIAL CHAPTER
'FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU IS THE SECOND BEST THING IN THE WORLD'

-

"If we can drink drink, can we food food?"

Haye put down the ball pen which had been secured in her grasp since almost 1 hour ago, yet there's only 2 questions she had successfully solved. Mathematics, or math for short, stands for mental abuse to human. That's what her friends told her as they walked out of the math class, but today, Haye realised that her friends were wrong all along.

The realest mental abuse was here, sitting just next to her right at the moment. In the form of a guy who's 4 feet tall with a pair of round yet puffy eyes.

"Hyun." Haye swallowed hard, glaring at the boy who seemed to try so hard to be so obnoxious of the flame inside her.

"Hmm?" The boy arched his eyebrows, plump lips slightly agape before he gave her a puppy look. "What? Come on, Haye. Answer me! Why can't we food food?!" Hyun raised his voice, feet stomping on the wooden floor as he poked Haye's arm repeatedly.

"Can you stop disturbing me?! I have a math test tomorrow! Your food food won't save me if I can't answer the questions!" Haye yelled at the top of her lungs. Her level of patience had reached its minimum, and the only way to vent her anger out was by yelling like this. At this rate, she just didn't bother being caught using harsh words as long as that could make Hyun leave her alone.

"Tsk." Hyun hissed under his breath, rolling his eyes upon the sight of his younger sister turning red like a ripe tomato. "What are you so mad for-"

"Leave me alone, Hyun!" Haye's eyes stung a bit when Hyun only stuck his tongue out. "Daddy!"

The riot happening in the bedroom managed to catch Jeongguk's attention. He was on his way to his bedroom when he heard Haye screaming, followed by a sniffing sound along with Hyun's high pitch laugh. In all honesty, all Jeongguk had on his mind at the moment was to throw himself onto the bed and sleep after a long rough day. But no—his fatherly side got the best of him that his steps were already heading towards Haye's bedroom without him realising.

"Why are you crying-"

"Get out!"

"Answer my question first then I'll leave."

"I said get out!"

"What's going on here?" Jeongguk clenched his jaws when his eyes landed on Haye. The girl managed to wipe off the tears before Jeongguk could see it, but he wasn't stupid enough to know that his only daughter was crying. Totally in contrast to Haye, Hyun was wearing a poker face before a sweet smile slowly tucked on his plump lips.