its' tough but you got this

It's tough to try be who you really are as a person deep down rather than who the world wants you be when the world evolves around negativity and drama when you want to be positive, when the world is trying to drag you down to their level it is hard to stay focused&above all.

It's tough searching for love in the right places because you don't know where to start as you never received it in the places you were supposed to growing up, Although you've been searching for love in all the wrong places you can find it within yourself and that is where happiness starts- when you love yourself then you'll learn to love everything around you.

It's tough to try be proud of yourself knowing you are doing well and trying to change but still making mistakes and disappointing yourself and those around, however growth comes from learning from mistakes and seeing improvements.

It's tough trying to balance your days and its okay to have not okay days but although you've had a unbalanced week and may be disappointed in yourself, you can still stay focused and stay above, you can still improve on yourself and your actions no matter how long it takes you to learn to grow maturely because everyday is a new day for a new chance.