Chapter 15 : What? School!

Gemini POV :

"Hey everybody! Get up you all have school!"

School?

School.

School!

SCHOOL!!

"What the fuck?!" I exclaims while getting up.

Orion shots me a glare.

"You heard me right. You have school."

"Can we have some explications?" Cancer, who was already up, asks.

"Wake up the other guys before."

After a certain time of trying to wake up the boys with much difficulty, we were all sitting and waiting for our trainer to start speaking.

"As you may have noticed, random peoples are now here walking around. Since it's obviously a high school, those are the students and the teachers that will stay here. We couldn't leave you guys without an education right?"

"It would have been much better..."

"Did you say something Cancer?"

"Absolutely not." Orion nods although she perfectly heard him, and carry on.

"You have uniforms in your closet. Go change now." And she then leaves the room.

"So Gemini is going to see his little girl in a short skirt? You're looking so happy right now?" Capricorn exclaims as soon as Orion closes the door. And he was the one acting like a Saint?

"I completely forgot that they were going to be in a uniform too!" Scorpio exclaims just before smirking. Ooof i'm happy that he stole the attention from me.

"Hmm we already know that you want to see Virgo in those skirt." Aries says while laughing, the other agreeing and laughing too.

Scorpio makes a disgusted face.

"Never in my entire existence I would want to see, that.."

"But you were getting pretty playful with her lately.." Leo says with a cheeky smile on his lips.

"Because it's obvious that she's wanting me so bad. And not the other way around believe me."

We all laugh before getting out of the room.

---------------------------------------

We all makes our way toward the kitchen. Orion said that our rooms and kitchen are separated from the classrooms, so we can still live here peacefully.

As we arrive, the girls are already sitting and eating their breakfast.

I sit next to Aquarius and kiss her on the cheek.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." She replies and smiles sweetly, she looks good in this uniform.

Across the table Libra is pinching Cancer's cheek and telling him how cute he is. He is blushing madly while staying silent.

Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius and Aries are chatting together, Taurus and Leo sharing glances as they watch Aries smiles at Sagi.

Scorpio and Capricorn are discussing about Ophiuchus while being next to Pisces and Virgo.

Capricorn turns to Pisces.

"What do you think about him?"

Pisces slowly continues eating and answer briefly.

"Nothing."

She's been acting cold toward him these days. Maybe something happened that I don't know about.