Part one

Author's note : I know no one will read this but one person or two but hope you guys enjoy it.If you do read it i'am gonna be updating almost everyday if I have time hope guys like it.

Emilie pov:

I woke up to the scream of my sister saying "wait?!..WHAT NO YOUR JOKING MOM?!?! I ran downstairs to see what it was all about my sister faces me and says "were gonna move to CALIFORNIA ". I turn around and I start freaking out I didn't want to move then my other sister came running downstairs and said " WHAT ?!?!?NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! My sister Citlali didn't freak out much but she was really worried. Now I was telling my sister we have to change our moms mind but it didn't work . We only had one day to pack cuz we were leaving the next day I packed everything in a couple of hours since I didn't have much to pack. I called my friend jennessa I told her I was moving and she started to freak out and start to cry. I told her we could meet at Starbucks. I called all my other friends tolu,Kaitlin, Sydney, and Dana.my grab my penny board and told my mom I was going to Starbucks and left. I met them there we didn't talk much if we did it was about all the memories we had sleepovers and everything. We talked for an hour then I had to leave my mom called me and told to get home because tomorrow I'am leaving early. I went home slipped on my pj's and went to sleep slowly and then I was knocked out with deep heavy sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 7:30 A.M. I got up brush my teeth and brushed my hair i put my hair up in a ponytail only put on massacre and curling my eye lashes.i went to one of my boxes and picked out some black leggings and a tank top that said #BOOTYFUL and but on some black leather boots. All of a sudden I hear my sister Julia yell" Emilie were leaving in ten get your boxes down here!". I quickly put everything in the truck then me,Citlali ,and Julia went inside the house and just looked at it remembering all the fun, sad, and crazy things that happen. I then herd my mom telling us to come outside. We got outside and drove to the airport. Finally we got to the airport which seem forever we went through the security. As we got close to the gate I could hear a lot of girls screaming it didn't bother me I just ignored it. Finally the girl on the income said fight to California is leaving in 5 min please report to gate B me, my mom,Citlali ,and Julia got our luggage and reported to gate B. I but my luggage on the top and thank good i was the first one so I got the window seat I plugged my earphone in and start to listen to music it wasn't long till I was interrupted with my thoughts and I thought it was one of my sisters. But to my surprise it wasn't them for once I looked and their was a boy about my age really cute, hot, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a great smile. I took my earphones of and he said " hi is anyone sitting here beautiful" I said "nope....well now I think someone is going to seat here and to my guess it's you am I right". He Laughed and said " you guessed right" and flashed me one of his smile every time he did that my heart skipped a beat. I took out my phone and texted my sister the smallest because Julia was asleep already and another cute boy, with clear blue eyes, and chocolate brow hair next to her, her head was resting on his head he rested his head on her. I texted my sister and said omg... Look at the guy next to me. He must saw my texted because he siglently laughed. She immediately and said Ik look who I have me and him said our names and aperantly his name is Hayes and that's his brother named Nash Grier the one next to Julia and gurl get some. Citlali was always the cocky with the spunky and out going personality. I looked at the boy who was cute sitting next to me and he said" well what's your name" I said "emilie and yours" he said " Matt Espinosa". It was kinda awkward then the flight attended came on and said please turn off all of your devises off and have a safe fight to California. I turned off my devise and asked what did he like to do and he said vine I told him that I was a viner too. I asked him " him how many followers and he said 1.6million but they keep increasing and you?" I told him wow and that I had 900k he said not bad and mine was happing the same thing and they kept increasing and my sisters had the same. I was tired so I put my head on the window and slowly drifted to sleep but then I woke up on matts shoulder and him smiling down to me but then I got a phone call I answered it and it was a guy saying that he was watching my vines and wanted me and my sisters to join a group called magcon I asked what was that he said it stands for meet and greet conviction I asked him a lot he said that he wanted us to be their because we had fans and we could meet them their I told I have to think about him he said okay but to call him back as possible I said okay and bye. I turned back to Matt and what was that about I told him it was a guy who called about me joining something called magcon and that me and my sisters could meet our fans he said we should join I asked why? He said it was cool and should totally join cuz he was in it and it was cool so I didn't think and said okay I called back and told the guy I would join he said ok to bring my mom so she can sign something and I said ok then I hanged up. I turned around I had a huge smile and hugged Matt first he was surprise but then hugged back he said I give great hugs and I blushed then he said" I look even more cute when I bush" I bushed even more. Finally the fight attended came on and said we were going to land and I hated this part I think Matt saw that I was gonna freak out and he garbed my hand and said everything's gonna be alright and I got electricity running thorough out my body with just that touch we landed and my sisters were happy and smiling at Hayes and Nash they help with their luggage and they exchanged phone numbers me and Matt did the same and we all exchange phone numbers we said our goodbyes and I told Matt see you tomorrow and he gave me a kiss on the cheek I blushed and hugged him he whispered and said bye beautiful I aside bye handsome and he blushed. Me and my sisters all blushed.