Part four

Citlali pov~~~~

I was wondering why we're they taking so long I looked out the window and there they were I saw them very close and all of a sudden they locked their lips and they were perfect. Then I hear Nash say i am about to honked I turnaround and say "noooooo!" He looked at me like I was crazy but then I pointed they looked then I said" wow that boy has guts not like mr. I know I like her obvious mr. Nash" just when I said that he grabbed Julia and kissed her they looked like they were enjoying it cuz it lasted for a minute it was wired cuz me and Nash weren't kissing we were just watching both of my sisters kissing that's when I got a texted from Hayes saying what about us i just shrugged and and texted what about us??? Then I coughed and they pulled away and I was just like wow then he honked and Emile came with Matt following.

Emilie pov

We got their and it was full of fans screaming and it was just crazy I got nerves and I think Matt notice and grabbed my hand I smiled and we interlocked our fingers but I mean he hasn't asked me out so I shouldn't get my hopes up. We got inside and Citlali and Julia pulled me aside and said we saw I freaked out and said it was awesome and it felt good but we are not dating so I guess it means nothing but mrs. Grier over here got a long make out session Citlali said then Julia said no it wasn't the Citlali responded in a sarcastic voice and said okay sure but any ways they kissed I was just like what but they are dating so it meant something okay now u spill. She said whenever he kissed me it was soft and it felt meant to be they were meant for each other. She blushed I thought they were cute the me and Julia looked at Citlali she had a what look on her face she asked what then said oh your talking about me and Hayes oh well I don't think he is my guy cuz were not dating but I mean I don't know it sucks. Then she walked away and started talking to cam. They opened the doors and the fans came running throughout the doors and first was the meet and greet then came the skits I was looking over to matts and saw him taking a picture with a fun kissing her on the cheek then when he was done he caught me and then winked at me and mouthed I love u then made kissing faces I smiled and went back to my booth took pictures with fans and one of them asked are u dating Matt if u are I totally ship you too I smiled but said no. Next came the skits and the games we were playing truth or dare it was Citlali turn and they asked if cam and her were a thing and she blushed and said no but we are besties then cam said yas gurl and snapped then gave Citlali a kiss on the cheek all the fans said aww #shipped Hayes looked mad. Then came my turn and I picked dare a fan said I got one and I picked and she said I dare u.....

A/n

What do u think the fan will say and if you want to be in the story comment your name and tell me what you like and your hobbies and I might put you in the book.