New Home 2

I quickly got out of the car "dad   catch""i said throwing the ATM at my dad he looked at me not noing what to say my mom hugged me one last time.

"Shit were ïs my car"i asked my so called mate 'my driver took it home kitten you would be driving with me kitten"i was about to tear him apart when i had my sisters voice in my head "dont start a war"my sister warned even though im older than her she is far more responsible i took shut gun in his black ferrary and faced the window becauśe i did not plan to talk  to this dude that calls himself an alpha and plus i need to know my  way back for my escape plan yea im escaping.

Alpha Aden
      I was freaking waitingfor her  to say something  but she keeps staring at the black window.i guess i nhave to start the conversation just great."so ella"she turned "now what?"she asked clearly irritated "i wanted to tell you about some rules i came up with'' i told her bluntly "typical"she said rolling her eyes  the rest of the ride. Was silent she was focused on the game she was playing and i was focused on the road i couldn't stand the silence anymore so i turned the car radio on and 7rings byAriana that  two faced bitch i was about to turn it off when i heard my mate faintly singing along with.it her voice was so angelic and her lips formed into a smile then a smirk then she started singing outloud with her eyes shot

       "you like my hair gee thanks
        Just bought it i see it i like it
       I want it i got it i want i got it
      yea"

Then she realised i parked and i was watching her a blush.               appeared on her cheek geez if this can make her happy ill by all Ariana grande songs for her.i was snapped out of my trance when the door got slammed i quickly got out using my superspeed to find her i found her at the step "which room is mine"she asked clearly not intrested  ''do you mean our... room kitten''i asked her "staying under the same roof with you is already a pain in my ass now think of how ill feel in the same room with you "she asked coldly i lost control " look ella at least im try to be a good mate or you do is just stare at a damn  window get pissed of do you know how had it is to control my wolf from hitting you anytime you disrespect me and make a fool of my alpha title"i said with so much anger "your room is at the left of the room with white door '' i said more calmly with that i left angrily  i am in a good mood to kill a rouge i didnt hear her move but who cares what im i saying i freaking care maybe too much.

       Hope you enjoy the story please vote and comment enjoy your say bye