1

Today marks your first day moving here in Panteo University(PU).You were excited to know who's going to be your roommate in your dorm,you hoped that it was a girl.Going inside the campus,you were amazed at how beautiful the University is,you went straight to the office to ask about your room.

In the office,you saw a woman in her 40's inside and you asked her about your room.

"Umm,excuse me miss?"

"Yes?" she said

"I would like to know my room number please" you asked her

"Ah yes,what's your name?" she asked 

"I'm Lee y/n"

"Ahh Lee y/n, yours is in room 18,Third floor to the right,and here's your key"she said while handing you a spare key

"Thank you" you said

You were still finding your room in the hallway in Third floor.

"...room 16,17 aHA!room 18"

You already knocked on the door several times and then someone finally opened it.You were shocked to see a..........boy,your roommate is a fucking boy holy cow.

"who are you and what do you need?" he said in a low voice kinda hoarse and him scratching his head so you assumed he just woke up.

"Hi I'm Lee y/n, your roommate" you said calmly but inside you were sCREAMING because your roommate issa bOY

He then examined you up and down making you uncomfortable for a bit.But dAmn,he was cute heheh.

"Oh well,come in then"he said while smirking 

You went inside the room while gulping and you put your things down(it's a box)in the floor.

he cleared his throat and said 

"Um I haven't introduced yet,hello Lee y/n I'm Min Yoongi nice to meet you" he said and then winked.

You were a bit flustered because he winked at you and you have to admit,he's fine aS HELL.

"nice meeting you too,So Min Yoongi,where's my room??" you asked a bit shy.

"Your room is right there" he said pointing to a door "And my room is there" he also said pointing to another door that was next to your room.

"Ahh,Thank you" you said and smiled then you picked up your box and headed to your room.

YOONGI's POV

I was sleeping when I heard someone knocked on my door so I quickly got up to see who it was.When I opened the door,I saw a girl holding a box that wasn't that big.

"Who are you and what do you need?" I said asking her

"Hi I'm Lee y/n, your roommate" she said calmly and I have to admit,she looks cute.

I examined her up to down and dAmn she's hot,although she was only wearing a Black oversized tees with ripped jeans and black vans,that was my type.

"Oh well,come in then" I said while smirking at her

I realized that I haven't introduced to ther yet

"Um I haven't introduced yet,hello Lee y/n I'm Min Yoongi nice to meet you" I said and then I winked at her causing her to blush,she looked cute when she blushed.

"Nice meeting you too,So Min Yoongi,where's my room?" she asked me

"Your room is right there" I said pointing to her door "And my room is there" I said pointing to my room that was next to hers.

"Ahh,thank you" she said and smiled at me before going to her room. "she's so cute"  I thought and stretched my arms and sighed.

"This is going to be great" I said then smirked (mwuehuehue)

====================================================

A/N: Hello my sweethearts💓,its my first time writing a story and pleaaasee ignore the mistakes/wrong grammars that i do, im kinda stupid and English is not my first language😑 ialsodontknowwhattowritenextbutohwell,we'll see..sooo,,umm don't forget to vote?sjsksjk nah idek just pls remember that i love you mwah❣and drink lots of water :> btw its already 1AM here soo yea,bye~