Chapter 0

Screaming, so much screaming roared through the air. Pain filled, sorrowful, terrified shrieks that were slowly drowned out by the sound of metal hitting bone and innards sloshing onto the ground. The man kicked up to his feet. His head fuzzy. Blood poured down from a wound that went deep into his leg, yet he kept forcing himself forward.

A deep, blue glow burned from his chest, the mark of his Goddess pouring essence through his chest and into his veins. He would die here, he planned on it. But he wouldn't fall alone. He would bring this whole army down with him.

He had to.

He would end this. All of this.

He roared out, his words cutting through the clashing of metal, tearing through the terrified screams, overwhelming the roars of the beasts around him. One word was all it took, one word was all he needed. This battle would end. And it would end now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Hello hello darlings! It's kam here, throwing you my crappy draft project! It's more for me to work with and mold to my liking, but I felt some of you would find the story interesting, so I decided to finally get off my lazy ass and post it! Feel free to drop some sweet sweet criticism down below! :) Kam, out!