Chapter 1

With bleary-eyes, Anna went downstairs for breakfast, the house was empty, even the furniture had gone. Where did everything go? She decided to wander around the house to find out where everything went. The only thing she found was her cell phone, which was sitting on the floor in the kitchen. She heard a sound coming from the living space and a female voice spoke.

"C'mon, I don't want have sit here for another..." The lady looked at the grandfather clock. "Half hour." The lady was so pale that she looked as white as a ghost. She had rosy pink hair, which was pulled up in pigtails and emerald green eyes. There was also a man standing next to her. He was tall. He had platinum blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and freckles that decorated the bridge of his noes.

"Oh, quit being a little baby, Rose." The man said.

Anna took a couple steps back and slowly raced up to her bedroom, locking the door behind her. "Oh god, was that..? No, no no, that couldn't be them, surely." Anna said, pacing back and fourth, in complete shock. She knew who the two were. Jason Wells and Rose Merry. She hadn't seen them since she was 12. Why would they rob me? Anna thought.

Rose heard Anna running up the stairs. Glancing up at Jason, she smiled. "Looks like the shining diamond is awake. Shall we go find her and say hello?" Rose had asked. Jason grinned and nodded. They both stopped what they were doing, and left the room to search of Anna.

Anna sat infront of the door to keep them out. It felt like forever until she heard footsteps walking up the staircase and towards the door. Knock knock. "Hello? Anna, sweetheart." Rose said, as she continued to knock on the door. The knocking wouldn't stop, so Anna, being completely irritated with the knocking, quickly stood up, unlocked the door, and opened it up.

"What do you two want? My furniture? The stuff that I own? Cookies for your local bake sale?" Anna questioned the two without taking a breath after each question.