Chapter 2

Rose laughed at Anna. "Anna, dear, no, we don't need cookies and no we didn't steal everything in the house. It was like this when we got here." She said.

"Are you sure? Because I can make them. And... what were you two doing inside? You could've knocked instead of walking in." Anna replied, frowning at the fact that Rose and Jason decided that they could waltz right inside as they please.

"Well, we did," Jason said, rolling his eyes.

Anna stood there and shook her head. "Well, I was probably still asleep. Anyways, can we... not stand in my doorway, please?" She asked, attempting to make her way past the two. "Actually, why don't you two go downstairs to whatever room you two were in, sit down, and let my change out of my pajamas. Can you both do that? Then I can make something for breakfast." Anna said.

Rose and Jason exchanged looks and nodded. They turned around and headed downstairs. Anna went back to her room and closed the door behind her. Downstairs, instead of going to the room they were in at first, they immediately headed to the kitchen.

"Time to raid the kitchen?" Jason asked, looking at Rose with a smile. Rose laughed a bit, but shook her head no. "No, we should probably leave things where they're at." She said. "Don't want to have Annabelle wondering where the food's at."

Ten minutes felt like a half hour, but it flew by rather quickly for Anna. She raced downstairs after hearing what Rose had said. "Ahah haha, no one's raiding my kitchen, get your filthy hands off of my food." Anna said, slightly shoving Rose and Jason to the spot where the kitchen table was supposed to be.

"We were joking, you know." Jason said and Rose snickered. Joking... right.

"Haha, joking around with food is a bad thing, you realize that, right?" Anna asked. The two nodded, stepping backwards.

"Do you want me to make you guys something to eat?" Anna asked. Rose and Jason nodded and suddenly... Ding Dong! The doorbell rang. Annabelle rushed towards the door and opened it. Standing in the doorway was a tall man, slightly shorter than Jason, a head full of ginger hair, his bangs covering his eyelids and eyebrows. He was wearing a teal T-Shirt with blue jeans. The man looked down at Annabelle and smiled.

"G'morning, Ann." He said. Anna smiled back at him and welcomed him inside. Rose peered into the kitchen doorway and looked up at the man. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Calm down, Rosie Posie, he's just a friend. This is Blake Simons. I met him on the way home from work a couple weeks back." Annabelle said, practically dragging Blake into the kitchen.