~ 5 ~

"Rachell, Casey-ah, This is Vanessa my new girlfriend!" He said smiling. I frowned. Vanessa, as in our enemy? Can this day get any worse?

"Urh!! Uh! Well My boyfriend is-"

"Me!" A voice yelled.

-------

Casey

"Aigoo.. worst day ever.. Can I leave this world right now!?" I yelled in the mirror, the girls in the bathroom stared at me.. While Rachell was still surprised after what had happened earlier..

- FlashBack -

"Urh!! Uh! Well my boyfriend is-" She got cut off when a short cute guy with cute eyes yelled, "Me!"

Aigooo~ lucky~ but she never told me...

- End Of FlashBack -

The rest, I don't know because I walked away.

I kept my head down as I left the school grounds. And as I was walking, I bumped into someone's chest. "Mianhae..." I mumbled and walked away but the stranger grabbed my wrists..

-------

Kai

Kyungsoo, my best friend and my ex dating? Unbelieveable.

Vanessa hugged my arm and smirked at Rachell leaving.

Kyungsoo looked at me and grinned. Oh Kyungsoo....

Let the wars begin.

Chanyeol

I really had to follow Casey, I just miss her! Chika only flirts with me and kisses me around! I miss Casey, her jokes and her hugs&kisses! Aigoo!

I saw her, I saw her with a guy. The guy holding her wrists..

I hid behind a tree and watched quietly.

"Casey-ah? Is that you?"

"Mw- Youngmin-oppa!"

Who's Youngmin? The hell..

"Oppa, its really you, I missed you! Where have you been?" She giggled.

"I've been studying somewhere but Donghyun won't tell us and that I can't visit you.."

"Aigoo~ Shall we? Lets go to my house!" She said happily.

They walked away.. I looked at them sadly. This might be goodbye, Casey..

------

Chika

"Oppa! Lets get ice cream!" I squealed. I took my bag and linked my arms with oppa. "Chanyeol oppa! Pweaseee!" I said pouting.

"Fine.." He sighed and went to the counter. He looked at me and mouthed, 'What flavor..' "Chocolate!" I said. He turned around. "Can I get one ice cream please?" He asked. "Sure.." The cashier winked at Channie! I walked up to the counter and hugged oppa's arm. "Let go." He said coldly. "What happened to the happy oppa!?" I asked. "Just leave me alone, and when I guve you your ice cream, I'm leaving."

I nodded because he said it in a scary tone.

Once I got my ice cream, I followed him. Yes I followed him. "Oppa why are you so cold to me?" He turned. "Do you want to know why?" He asked coldly. I nodded and he brought me into an alley.

"You know why? I lost my girlfriend because of you! I miss her! Her smiles, her hugs, her kisses, everything about her was perfect until she forgot me! Its all your fault! You were the one who kissed me at first! And your annoying and clingy! You only flirt, thats why most of the school hates you! You want and get guys from their girlfriends. Your kisses, their only hunger, Casey, she gives passionate, and I know she loves me. But thanks a lot. You forced me to date you because you said you were gonna kill her, I never said I wanted to be yours anyway.." He left. He left me right here..

"Look what we have here, a little lady all alone.." I heard an man's voice maybe around his 20's.

"Stay away from her..." I heard another guy's voice :3

"No.. Why is she yours? Prove me!" The man yelled.

The other guy, hugged me, and then kissed me passionately. I responded with another kiss, this time passionate. He bit my lower lip and I yelped.

Who was this stranger...?

------