Story 2- Vordus

Emmder woke up to a blur.

Who? What? Where?

Then, it all came back to him.

The village!

He realized he was in his village, dubbed "The Dust". It was fitting, really, as it was situated in a vast desert.

His friends!

They were all lying on the ground, mortally wounded by the weapons that struck them. So why didn't he die?

He couldn't remember who did this.

He sensed a presence and turned around.

There was a man standing there, about 6 feet tall, with brown hair, a light blue shirt, and dark blue pants. And, Emmder noticed with surprise, glowing white eyes.

He resembled a god described in legend... "Herobrine".

In a deep voice he said,"Hmm... I wonder how you survived..."

Herobrine drew his weapon, a diamond pickaxe, and sent out an earth-shaking bolt of lightning.

His friends sat up. Emmder's eyes widened in surprise. Their eyes... they were no longer filled with the light of life, but red with a background of black. His friends were gone.

"No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" He screamed. He didn't even notice the black starriness that consumed him as he fell.

                                                                                  .....................

He awoke to the sounds of chains. "Wha?" he groaned as he looked around at his surroundings. 

Was that... END STONE?!

Purpur Bricks too..

Had Herobrine taken him hostage?

No...

He looked up. There were three balconies overlooking the entire arena. He saw people on them. One was humanoid, the others were clearly endermen. The humanoid one.. she had glowing purple eyes, with white irises. One enderman was black, with a white scar running down his face. The other was pure white. The girl signaled to the black one. "Bring out the dragon!"

DRAGON?!

He could feel its foot steps approaching like mini earthquakes.

Suddenly, he felt a warm tounge lap his face. The black one widened his eyes in surprise. The white one bowed down low. "Welcome home... Prince Emmder!"