Lies

Ari P.O.V 2 weeks later

I'm walking down the hallway and looking around then i spot something i did not want to see. I saw James kissing the girl that beats me up every day. He diverts his eyes towards me. And he breaks the kiss walking towards me. But i'm already walking away. I feel a hand grab my hand and I turn around already knowing who it is.

"Hey...um about what you saw. It was not what you think it is." Does he really think i'm gonna fall for it.

"Really cause it looked like you were kissing the girl that gives me bruises and scars." Then the bitch comes and walks over to us.

"And you got a problem with that you ugly ass suicide bitch." I let a tear fall. Then i see Lila on the floor crying her lip bleeding like fuck. Then I see James mad like i never seen before. And one of his fist is balled up and his knuckle is red."

"Don't you ever you bloody ass bitch say that to her or im gonna kill. And burn you in you fucking grave.

I look at James and run to him and hug him he hugs me back and says sorry, i forgive him. We walk out the school building everyone cheering saying good job to us. I look back at Lila and say "he's mine" and James says loud to everyone. 

"She's fucking right!"