#2

I can't........ I can't........... I can't stand this anymore. 

My body and soul start to scream and it burdened me even more. 

I don't know how to run from this pathetic life of mine. People may see me as a strong figure who can conquer all of the problems in this world. I guess the cover of a book able to hide all of the weaknesses inside. I desperately need a getaway situation to finally rest in peace ( relax, I'm not gonna commit suicide though).

A friend of mine just called and told me to rest it all up at my college's flat near our campus. Oops, I almost forgot about that, LOL. Of course, needed to finish all of my daily chores, pack several clothes and Ciao! 

*At some Petrol Station and after fuelling up

Damn, forgot to withdraw some money. Before that, I already visited 3 different ATM's which pathetically have no money in it. Yup, even a getaway able to create a headache situation. Lucky me, the ATM at the petrol station worked smoothly. Finally, I can enjoy some AC instead of polluted air. Also, listen to some KPOP tracks that cheer me up along the way.

*Arriving at my college's flat

OK, I need to work on my novel ASAP. I have postponed it for 2 months because of the Final Project. Beforehand, I contacted my junior to let me borrow her place for some inspiration. She was thrilled to have me and it gives me some spirit to continue what I have already begun. Trust me, it really works and hopefully I able to finish my next chapter in gusto!

Around 6 P.M, my college's able to break his long day of fasting (He's a Moslem anyway). After committing some tarawih prayers, we decided to have a meal at night festival which occurred every night on Wednesday. This getaway is actually simple yet effective for my own needs. In the end, I able to throw up some laughter and put a big smile on my face. 

*BTW, we in here means: me, my junior, a friend of mine and my Moslem's friend

The fun doesn's stop there though. Around 3 A.M, we decided to have another meal at a nearby LAWSON. The reason is that my Moslem's friend needs to have his final meal before doing another fasting afterward. 

*some random conversation at LAWSON

W: Why don't we just throw those Japanese back to their country?

B: Don't say like that, we need those Japanese to keep this business running

W: Oh that's right, if they're not around, who's gonna rent us anyway?

The following conversation is not appropriate for children below 17, Parental Guidance is advised

 We also got some conversation on our own. It happened because of my junior suddenly discussing LGBT and their rainbow symbol. Come to think of it, it really does matter because rainbow means a beautiful thing, especially for kids. However, thanks to LGBT, parents started to worry when their kids have an interest in a rainbow. Seriously LGBT, you just killed our childhood memories along with "My Little Pony". Why do you have to use a rainbow? Use something more mature. Rainbow categorized for All Ages and not 21+. We end our meal with laughter till all the way back to my college's flat.

Do you able to have fun on your own? Maybe, but not too much fun

Do you need friends in this life? Yes, you do. No matter how 

Problems will always come as long as we live. As a social being, humans can't live on their own. Friends were created to fill the hole in our emotions. Although friends can also make holes in it. Just try to make some friends and cherish it as long as you live. You will never regret the value of true friendship.

In the End......................... It's Just Another Day