School project

Annie pov- hi, my name is Annie Grace LeBlanc. Im 15 years old.I have such a wonderful family. I  live my mom Katie, my father Billy, my 11 year old sister hayley, and my 17 year old brother Caleb. I love them so much. We are always there for each other. Billy and katie aren't my biological parents. I was adopted when I was just a baby. I never ask about my actual family. All Mom and dad told me that my parents name's are matt and Rebecca. They live somewhere here in Maryland.I have a photo of me when I was born. There was someone on the other half. But I don't have the other half. I'm curious who was in the photo with me. I take it with me everywhere just in case I find the other half. Well right now I'm off to school. I'm walked into the classroom and took a seat next to a girl named kenzie. We have most of our classes together.

Kenzie pov: hi, my name is kenzie Frances zeigler. I'm 15 years old. I live with my mom Melissa and my 17 year old sister maddie. Melissa is not my biological mom. She adopted me when i was born. My mother couldn't took care of me, so Melissa did. I love my mom and sister so much. Biological or not, they are my everything.

Right now, I'm sitting in class with Annie LeBlanc. We are classmates. We never talk much. The teacher made her sit next to me.
Teacher: alright class today im assigning a project for you all. You will be partners with the person sitting next to you.

Me and Annie looked at each other

Annie: what will the project be about
Teacher: well, you and your partner will spend two days at each other's house and write a report on each other. This will help you get to know your classmates.
Teacher: class dismissed

Annie pov: me and kenzie were the last two people to leave. On our way out she spoke to me.

Kenzie: wanna sleepover at my house first?
Annie: sure
Kenzie: okay I'll walk home with you so then you can pack your things and head over to mine after.
Annie: Okay, sounds cool

We then headed out of school walking to my house together