In a flash

The night was peaceful, there wasn't a single noise beside the genital dripping of the rain made almost like a melody agents the car roof of a young married couples car. IN the driver seat sat a six foot one man, who looked to be about twenty. He had chestnut brown hair, he wore it almost like a curly mop one his head. He had emailed green eyes, and he wore black jeans, and a gray hoody. In the passenger seat next to him a nineteen year old girl peacefully slept. Her head laid agents the car window as her love drove home from their first vacation together scans being married to months ago.

The young man turned his head towards his wife, and began to laugh softly to himself. " I'm surprise you stayed for this long, when you were up the entire week trying to plan the 'perfect' weekend." His voice was soft and full of love and passion. He turned his back to the road only to be met with two bright lights that almost blinded him. Before he could relies what was about to happen he felt everything shift.

He Blacked out what felt like second. When he woke up his ears rung, and he felt pain threw out his left leg and a his chest. "Fuck." the man groaned out. He began to try and blink away the darkness. But instead of being met with what he hoped was nothing, he was almost imminently blinded, he quickly closed his eyes as his headache he didn't realize he had got worse and he became nauseas. but after a few minutes he was able to start seeing what had happened. His ears still rung and he still felt like he was about to see his dinner again but he was well enough to escae the situation.

It could have been a screen shot form a movie. There was peace's what he can only assume as parts from or the other drivers car. " Jesus Christ.." he whispered in a soft voice. That when it hit him. His wife was with him, in a quick and panic act her turned to face his wife, she was not in good shape.

she had a giant gash on her four head, her blue jacket became a dark maroon around her left shoulder, and on her chest. The boy began to panic, he gravid her shoulders and tried to shake the girl in hopes of waking her up. " Allie! Allie, come on! Get up...Pleas" He began to bag to the unconcise. Her head just rolled around, witch caused the man to panic more, tears beginning to fill his eyes. He there his index and middle finger on to her neck in hopes to find a pulse, "please, Please God, let her live please." He pleaded. he felt a soft beating agents his two fingers and began to cry out of relief. He lifted Allie out of her seat and sat her gently on his lap and whispered sweet nothings in to her ear as he began to diel the police.

A/N

so hi, I just wanted to have quick reminder to pay attention when your driving because a split second could be all it takes. Also apricate what you have, because in a flash it could be gone. Also tell me if you think I could do better on something I would like to know hoe to improve my writing skills and what I should work on. thank you for reading and have a good rest of your day!