Chapter 1 Dying

3rd Person POV

Honoka was a shy timid girl to all who saw her, but she was stubborn once you got to know her bullied for her naturally gray hair. She was tired of all the bullying, she wished it was all over. The only comfort she had was her game that her friend had given her before she had moved away. The game was called The Heroine And Her Lovers, it was honestly a cliche game, but it was what her friend had given her before she had left. She didn't really like it but she didn't dislike it either, it was in between the two.

Honoka looked at her clock, it read 7:26. Oh shit, I'm going to be late. She grabbed her bag and rushed right out of her bedroom. Any later she could have been late to school. Honoka didn't like to go to school because she got bullied.

"Oh look it's the freak."  

"You're right Samantha, it's the freak."

" Her hair is so disgusting, she should just cut it all off! "

"No, better yet she should just die."

Honoka didn't look up, she knew she was different but that was no reason to bully her. That last comment especially made her feel sad. Didn't they know words could hurt as badly as physical wounds? She didn't even try to defend herself, the last time she did the bullies just spread more rumors.

In Chemistry

"Oh, I'm so sorry, not." The girl snickered. Honoka didn't reply, she just stood there with her wet uniform. She walked over to her seat in the back of the classroom.

"Miss Wenders, what happened to your uniform?" The teacher asked her.

Honoka could feel the girl staring at her back, daring her to say the truth. Honoka didn't want to deal with the girl, so she lied. "I spilled some water on me in the restroom."

" Ah, I see. "

Honoka just looked out the window for the rest of the period. When the bell rang, she stood up and went to her locker when her bullies surrounded her.

"Hey freak where is our money!" A blonde hair girl shouted.

"I don't have any money right now," Honoka replied. She went back to getting her lunch.

"Hey, you better pay us back twice the amount tomorrow!" A brown hair girl demanded.

"I will."

" You better if you know what best. " The girl spat out.

Honoka didn't reply she had enough. She walked up to the rooftop and sat at the edge with her legs dangling off the edge. I'm not going to jump, I'm not suicidal. I still want to live even if it's horrible because every bad thing has to have a good ending right? But Honoka knew that even she couldn't answer that question.

As Honoka was getting up she felt someone push her off. She turned around as she was falling and saw a familiar face, Amy. "Damn you, Amy. May you rest in hell!" Honoka cursed.

Ah, that face is so hilarious. Honoka thought as she watched Amy's face twist up in shock when she had just heard that the shy timid freak just cursed at her.

I hoped she gets convicted of murder, but she probably won't. It will just look like a suicide.
Honoka thought as she fell.

3rd Person POV

"Thud!" The body of a thin gray hair girl hit the ground in front of the high school. The students looked at the body then at the roof, they whispered among themselves.

"Did she really do it?"

" I was just kidding about her dying and all. "

"I didn't know she was suicidal."

When they finally called an ambulance, Honoka 's soul had already departed from this world.

◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼

Hey, this was my first time writing a story, if you find anything you want me to know you can write it in the comments and this was the most I had ever written in my life in a row.

                   This is my logo⬇

◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻