Bikey - going home to you

Brooks PoV:
I'd done so well at moving on and ignoring my past , so well . But I'd never had the strength to log out of my instagram , seing all of the boys posts . I missed them , but I know I did what was right for me.
So what I had a moment of weakness . It was one jokey message to mikey .

One message that threw it all off .

He couldn't find me from that could he ?

No but you will continue to talk to him and eventually tell him where you are means he will know . Despite promising not to come .

"Brooky,  there's someone at the door for you." My sister yelled through the house at me . I walked from my room down to the stairs where she stopped me "take a chance , you've not been happy without them." Then she continued walking to her own room .

I know who it's going to be.
He broke his promise.
If it was the other way around , so would you .
I walk down the stairs hesitantly, quietly going down to the hallway. Taking a deep breath before stepping into his viewpoint.

He looked a mess.
Black fluffy hair all over the place , dark bags under his eyes and his arms lax at his side, eyes staring at the floor.

"Hey mike"
"I'm sorry Brooklyn"
"You don't need to be, it's on me. I'd been thinking about leaving for months. I couldn't handle it, the hate, the separation from home and the pressure became too much too fast and I just wanted to be at home. It wasn't fair on you guys to hold you back so I left. I should have left better but I didn't know how to, I didn't want to upset you guys"
"I shouldn't have let you leave"
"What if I said I was happier now I had" I spoke softly and Mikey's face that was already crestfallen and nervous seemed to develop into a pit of nerves.
"You'd be lying" my sister said from behind me so I turned and glared at her quickly "it's bloody true, you used to come home so happy and talk about how much you loved it , you'd call me every Tuesday and depict in depth how great every second is , how In love you were with him. We knew the hate was hard and everything got too much but you had them there . Since you've come home you've just been remorseful that you left and crying over missing the boys , you've been a bloody mess and I'm not letting you blow this cause you are too bloody stubborn to let him back in your life" she lectured , observing as the Hope came back into Mikey's face a little more.
"Brook, we'd kill to have you back we're falling apart , we need you so bad , come home . Please"
"Mikey, this is my home"I said my eyes flickering to the floor so I couldn't see any pain in his face

"Bro you legit cryed about missing home last night ,jog on . In fact jog right back into his arms"my sister teased me.

"You can shut up" I said turned towards my sister, mikey let out a weak giggle and I felt my kneels crumble beneath me momentarily.
"Your weak at the knees for him ,just accept that things are better there"
"But what if there not sis , I can't Get the roadies hopes up then let them down again"
"We will do anything brooky , we're falling apart without you , we need you home"
"You'll tuck me in each night , and
Make me food and cuddle me, look after me? You'd let me do all that and even steal your shampoo sometimes"
"Babes if it meant I could hold you each and every night I'd do anything" mikey said quite sadly . I looked down then my eyes flickered back to at him again before I was roughly shoved into mikey , our similar height meaning that my lips smacked again his.

I had not thought it would be like this .

I'd packed my stuff that evening , well , my sister forcefully packed my stuff whilst mikey sat on my bed , looking around my childhood room , smiling at me as everything was packed up again , I was ready to go again , if the rest of the boys would have me.