Just One Day

Today is a rainy day in Seoul which Sana really hates. She decided to stay in a café to have some hot coffee to warm herself. She went to the counter and fall in line. Someone bumped her purposely and said,

“I'm in the line first, missy.”

When Sana eyed the latter from up to down, she can really tell she's a tall person but that doesn't mean she'll be scared because of it.

“Oh, really? Well, all I know is that I went here first.” Sana said while raising an eyebrow.

“Huh. How can you not see me? I'm tall and you're short.” the tall girl said.

“Just accept the fact that I lined first. Why can't you line behind me? It's pretty easy.”

The tall girl sighed, “Fine. Whatever, squirrel face.”

“What the—”

“May I know your order, miss?” the cashier asked, cutting Sana off unintentionally.

“Uhm... One caramel macchiato, please.” Sana ordered.

“Okay, miss. That'll be thirty dollars.” Sana nodded and gave her money to the cashier as she sat down on a chair near the window where she can see the rain pour so hard.

After minutes of looking at outside, she looked in front of her and saw the tall girl staring at her. When they kept staring, the tall girl unexpectedly winked at her.

“What the fuck.” Sana mumbled.

She showed her a disgusted face and took her phone to waste her time. A minute later, the waitress arrived and handed Sana her order,

“Here's your order, miss.” Sana nodded as she took a sip of her coffee and saw the tall girl going to her place as Sana raised an eyebrow.

“Hey,” the tall girl greeted.

“What the hell do you want, bitch?” Sana rolled her eyes irritatingly.

“I just wanted to talk to you.” the tall girl sat down in front of her as she placed her own coffee on the table.

“Oh? You wanted to piss me off again? Well, you already pissed me off. You can go now.” Sana replied while gesturing the tall girl to go away.

The tall girl frowned and went back to her seat. Sana sighed and continued sipping her coffee. Meanwhile, Sana didn't knew someone was already taking a picture of her.

“So beautiful.” the tall girl mumbled as she stared at the picture in her phone she just took.

Few minutes later, the rain finally stopped as the tall girl looked at Sana. She saw Sana slowly stand up and took her things as she went out the café. The tall girl finally realized that the girl just left.

“Shit... You're so fucking stupid, Tzuyu.” Tzuyu mumbled as she facepalmed.

“I really want to be with you even in just one day.” Tzuyu thought.

~//~//~

The next day, Sana woke up from her slumber as she stretched her body while yawning. She checked the time on her phone and saw it was already 7:35 in the morning.

“I want to have some coffee.” Sana mumbled as she stood up and took her towel to take a bath. After her shower, she changed her clothes and took all her things she needed to bring to the café.

She walked all the way to the café. As she arrived she opened the door and immediately went to the counter to order, not knowing that the girl who's admiring her was there.