Chapter 3 - intruder

When I got home I just collapsed on the lounge, I was over it. My wrist was so swollen and red it looked like a tomato, not gonna lie. I called out to mum but there was no answer. 

I thought I might as well put an ice-pack on it to try to reduce the swelling, so I walked to the kitchen and there was a note saying 'gone out for the day - Mum.' Rip to me. Char, Liyah and all the boys have gone out for the day what am I gonna do all day, I have holiday homework for school but I rather not think about that. After a while, I feel asleep to the sound of Shawn's unreleased songs. They were always playing in the house because my mum was his number one fan, and not gonna lie he has the voice of an angel, I'll give him that. 

After an hour I woke up to noises. Wtf I thought. 'Mum?' I shouted. I turn to look and in the hallway I see the back of this guy. I recognise those back muscles anywhere. IT WAS THE HOODIE GUY. WTF WAS HE DOING IN MY HOUSE. 

I run to the kitchen to find a knife, pan, pot I don't care, I need to protect myself from this creep. He is wearing ear pods so he can't hear me so I shuffle through the cupboards and grab the nearest frying pan I can find and sneak behind him. 

My arm aches holding the pan but my heart is racing to fast to even care at this point. Then is the heat of the moment I rush up to him and swing the pan. All of a sudden he jolts downwards and pushes the pan onto my wrist. Fck me. 

"OWWWWW," I screamed looking down at my dislocated looking wrist. 

"Dude, wtf, why did you try hit me," he said roughly.  

"Why are you in my house you creep," My hand is starting to pulsate with an intense pain. 

"Are you serious Mi?" 

I look up to see.... Wtf. 

"SHAWN?!"