1.) Wedding Planning

One Month Later

One Month Later

Four weeks. That's how long it took before the joys of wedding planning and beaming about being a bride to be turned into a complete nightmare. No, it wasn't because of Christian or any of his exes, which we had finally had under control. No. It was because my mother.

She was overly excited about me getting married and I understood that, but she had now taken over damn near everything and at this point...this was her wedding. Not mine and Christian's wedding. But before I go any further...let me take you back to the day after Christian's birthday celebration:

One Month Earlier

"Would you like a big wedding or a small wedding?" My mom asked, as she and Grace sat in front of me with notepads and pens in their hand. Both my mom and Grace were beaming about the wedding, already planning it out and ordering stuff, even though we haven't even set a date yet. I had to admit...I loved seeing how happy and excited they were, but damn...you'd think it was them that was getting married.

"Considering we have a pretty big family, I'd say...in between maybe? Nothing too big and over the top, but also nothing too small." I told them. "We haven't really talked about it, seeing as how we literally just got engaged two days ago."

"Well...let's start with setting a date then. How soon did you both want to get married?" Grace asked.

"As soon as possible." Christian voiced, coming into the room, followed by Elliot and my brothers. The Grey's invited us over to their house for brunch, my family and friends included, and everyone had been getting along nicely. My dad and Carrick were off somewhere talking business, while my brothers got to know Christian and Elliot a little bit better, and the rest of us were sitting around talking about the wedding; which again...we haven't even set a date for. "Whatever Destiny wants, is what she'll get."

"As soon as possible? Christian, are you sure?" I asked him. He smiled at me and nodded, as he came and sat beside me. "There's honestly no rush."

"I don't want to wait, baby. I want to marry you as soon as possible, and with all the help that we have...I'm sure it can be done."

"There's no doubt in my mind about that, but okay. How about we get married at the end of next month?"

"That's perfect." He said, kissing my cheek.

"You guys are too cute, but surely I'm not the only one that thinks Destiny is pregnant, am I?" Demi voiced, as everyone glanced at her. "What? That's the only reasonable explanation that I can think of, seeing as how this situation has happened before. When Desiree was pregnant with MJ, we had a quick, beautiful wedding for her and Monty, and now...we're having another quick wedding. Coincidence? I think not."

"Oh my God! And I didn't even notice! My baby is pregnant!" My mom said, making me roll my eyes. She's so overdramatic and it makes no sense!

"Whoa now, hold up! As exciting and scary as that sounds, I can assure all of you that I am NOT pregnant!" I said, shaking my head. "Besides...this is my third mimosa, so I'm pretty sure that there is no baby inside of me."