p e p p e r m i n t s

Jimin couldn't believe what he was seeing, staring into a complete blank space on his wall, but he still saw his favorite memory ever. 

Which of course would be worth mentioning if he'd remembered that he needed to get off to work eventually, but he'd rather stay sitting on his bed, wondering about all the little nothings about his friends and family. 

But mostly Parris, The girl who'd been coming to his candy shop since he'd opened it, 4 months ago. 

Parris was just what you'd expect her to be, a shorter girl with long dark brown hair, who'd fallen in love with everything her eyes lay on. Thats Parris. 

And Jimin was intoxicated with her, he was an absolute mess around her, and he was sure that she knew that too. 

Throwing himself back on his bed and checking his phone, to see the time was 7:43 am, he rushed to get out of his bed and quickly get dressed before he'd have to rush to his candy shop. 

This was a very common thing for Jimin to do everyday, that it soon became a routine. Staring at the wall and thinking about the girl he had the biggest crush on, so bad that it makes him look like a child. 

Rushing out of his apartment, he saw a familiar face. 

Kim Taehyung, his best friend ever, was standing outside the building and was eating something, that looked like an apple. 

"Tae! You have the gall to stand out here and eat but not to come inside and wake me up!" Jimin whined as he kicked his leg over his bike, and his friend took a seat on the back. 

"Not my fault that you're in there daydreaming about a girl" 

Jimin face turned a pale pink color and he hummed in reply to the other male who was struggling to stay on the bike.