Chapter 9

Sehun's POV
It's been a long time since Lisa and I went on a date so I decided to go out with her today.

I went to her room and saw her sleeping. I sat beside her and wake her up.

"Babe, wake up"-me

"5 Minutes "-she said

"C'mon Wake up, we're going out today"-me

"Okay"-she replied and went to her bathroom

I go out of her room and go back to my room to prepare.

SKIPPED

We are now ready so went inside the car. We will go first to the mall to buy something to eat then we will have a picnic in the park.

We arrived in the mall and go to the grocery store.

We bought some chips, candies, drinks and a small cake.

After that, we went back to the car and I go to the park.

When we are in the park we find a perfect spot to have picnic.

Lisa!'s POV
When we are done fixing the blanket, we decided to eat the foods we bought earlier.

"Why did you bring me here? "I asked him

"Well, I decided to brought you here because, It's been a long time since we dated"He replied

"So this is a date? "A asked again because, when we are going to have a date we are always on a restaurant or on the mall.

"Yes. This date is special because, this is different from our last dates"He said
"Okay"I said and continue eating.

After 1 hour of staying here. We watched the sunset.

"It's so beautiful "-me

"Like you"-sehun

OMG!  I'm like a tomato here, I keep on blushing because of what sehun said.

"Are you blushing? "-He said in a teasing tone

"N-no, I-I'm not"I replied

"Really? "-sehun

"Yes"-me

After we watched the sunset, we decided to go home.

SKIPPED

We arrived at our house and Enter the door.

He was about to go upstairs but I stopped him.

"Huh? "sehun

"Thank you"I said

"Thank you for what? "He asked

"For bringing me on a date and for making me happy "I said

"Don't be thankful, It's a boyfriend duty to make his girl happy"He said

"I love you babe"-I said then kiss him. He kissed me back and said

"I love you mote babe"He was about to kiss me again when SOMEONE interrupt.

"Go get a room love birds"Suho oppa said,

We looked at his direction and saw that he is with the others so I run upstairs and went to my room due to embarrassment.

I went to my bathroom and change to mg pajamas. After changing I went to my bed and decided to sleep.

A/n:
I'm so so so sorry for not updating for so long. And sorry for updating a short chapter now. But, I hope that you still like it. Please don't forget to vote and comment your feedbacks.

_selina09_