Sleep With DevKim[Vhope/TaeSeok] Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️

••••••••••••••••••••

Himchan reports early in the morning to Taehyung, "We managed to catch Shin"
Taehyung who was sipping his coffee immediately slammed his glass to the table, "Alive?", He asked, narrowing his eyes.

Himchan nodded, "Alive"

"How is the condition?"

"His leg was slightly injured, but not severe. He tried to escape from us, but we managed to thwart him. "

"Good, bring him to me"

The figure who was always in the dark shadow watched everything from the parked car subtly close to Taehyung's gate. Nice. They've caught Shin, it will temporarily divert their attention. And he can do whatever he wants to plan to finish Taehyung ... And of course the prostitute. Breaker never fails to kill his target. When the target is released, Breaker will hunt him to death, and the second time, he will never fail.

Taehyung enters Hoseok's treatment room at midnight. At that Hoseok was fast asleep. With a slow, silent voice, Taehyung walked towards the edge of the bed and stood close to watching Hoseok. ... Once the peace of this cute namja was closed in her sleep, as if she did not realize that now a very big danger was on her.

Taehyung slightly bends, then touches Hoseok's cheek gently. The name groaned softly then changed his sleeping position, but did not wake up. Taehyung took the risk of looking down and kissing Namja's lips, feeling the sweet lips. Until then he got lost in his passion and crushed Hoseok's lips.

Hoseok felt a hot tingle all over his body, and he stretched, there was a passion spreading from his lips that felt good on someone. Hoseok weakly blinked to sleep and opened his eyes. That name, who was bending over her body and pulverizing her lips, was Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was pulverizing Hoseok's lips, then he stopped and looked into Hoseok's eyes, realizing that Hoseok had awakened, Taehyung gently stretched his hand on Hoseok's cheek, then his lips followed his fingers. Hoseok closed his eyes, this must be a dream. Kim Taehyung in the real world can't possibly do this softly, that namja will surely force him, rape him, and treat him harshly.

This must be a dream, because before bed Hoseok lay restlessly, trying to erase the memory of his love with Taehyung who seemed to always appear in his mind. And because it's a dream, there's nothing wrong with enjoying it. Hoseok half smiles, then touches Taehyung's cheek gently. In an instant Taehyung's body stiffened as if surprised to feel the soft touch of Hoseok's fingers on his cheeks.

Hoseok immediately pulled his hand in panic, would Taehyung in his dream change again into Taehyung in the real world that was evil? Apparently not, Taehyung in this dream world is very gentle and kind. The girl took Hoseok's finger and put it on his cheek.

"Touch me wherever you like, don't stop ..." Taehyung whispered passionately. Hoseok didn't waste that opportunity, this was truly a very pleasant dream. Under Taehyung's sharp gaze, Hoseok spreads his fingers on Taehyung's face, admiring every perfection imprinted there. When his fingers almost touched Taehyung's lips, Namja grabbed his hand, and kissed him gently, one by one his fingers, Taehyung rolled his body to the side of Hoseok, the soft hospital bed made their bodies touch the meeting. Taehyung's hand grasped Hoseok's fingers, then touched his fingers to his virility which was very ready, "Touch me dear", he whispered hoarsely. Hoseok's face reddened feeling the hot violence in his palm, Taehyung gently opened his belt and lowered his pants, "Feel my body that is very, very long for you"