Cornered Questions

Why would people do that to their partners or loved ones?

Omitting information, is considered detrimental lying or just a white lie?

Making you feel dumb or inferior with the one you love,  acceptable or not? 

There are things that made me think today.  Many questions are being comprehended and balanced in a way that a person will understand.  Maybe, its hurtful or just a plain threat. So,  many questions that can make you ask yourself if you are truly a genuine person or not. 

Even you are believed to be a genuine person.  Why would people try to make you forget the person who you truly are.  Is it really necessary for them to make you feel that way. 

Once a person believes in you and what you truly are.  They wouldn't dare to ask you questions that can make you feel  bad.  Some says they are just testing you for what you are or your character maybe. 

One question remains on my mind while we had our conversation. 

Am I still the person I knew I am?
Or did I become one of those people that destroys my own relationship?

Questions that makes me question my own self. Forgetting the things and information that you have said or confessed, maybe very powerful that can maybe hurting for others.