Chapter 3: Training

The chapionship was in a month and needless to say, Dahyun has barely been practising. Something about that new coach, Im Nayeon, really made the younger set aside the fact that her biggest opponent, Chou Tzuyu, was getting better day by day. Player and coach would spend more time messing around in the locker rooms, rather than training and it was clear both of them enjoyed it.

"Great session, babe" Nayeon purred as she threw Dahyun's shirt at her direction "Gotta go now, see you tomorrow" the older said, leaving a blushy Dahyun behind.

"How did I get myself involved in this shit?" the black haired female asked herself and leaned against the red lockers in the room, still shirtless.

"Did you say anything?" a sweaty Momo asked, getting into the locker room.

"Nope, just tired" she lied. Even if she wanted to stop the fuck sessions with Nayeon and actually start practising, she couldn't be away the latter. She was scared of catching feelings and ruining her career, a champion like her doesn't have time for love.

"Getting your brains fucked out by your trainer must be really tiring, huh?" Momo replied "But seriously, how did this whole thing began?" the girl asked as she stripped off of her shirt.

Dahyun laughed and closed her eyes, she never thought a punishment would turn out this way.

[Flashback]

"MOVE FASTER!" Nayeon shouted as Dahyun failed to hit the ball, falling to the ground with a dramatically loud groan.

"STOP FUCKING SCREAMING AT ME" the younger retorted "Let me breathe for a mother-fucking-second!" she panted.

"You're the best, no need to rest" Nayeon hissed "Come on! We need to demolish Tzuyu" she shouted "Gosh, you're getting tired so easily!"

"It's not like you can run more than five seconds, idiot" Dahyun blurted out, gaining the older's attetion.

"What did you say?" the brunette barked, jumping over the tennis net and running over to the black haired girl, who panted on the ground.

"You heard me" Dahyun spat and immedietly got pulled up by the older, the latter dragging her to the locker room.

"I'll show you how good my stamina is" Nayeon smirked and locked the door, her eyes hooded with lust as she checked the younger's body out.

"W-What?" Dahyun asked, feeling the older's hands pulling down her tennis skirt and her fingers grazing on her inner thighs.

"Let's train, shall we?" the brunette purred, eventually stripping Dahyun out of all her clothes.

[End of flashback]

The dark haired girl didn't understand the way her heart beat whenever talking about the older, all they did was have sex yet she still felt herself fall for the latter faster and harder as every day passed.

"Don't tell me you like her, Dahyun-ah!" Momo facepalmed as she got out of the showers, with a towel around her body.

"What if I do?" the younger asked, making her friend scoff.

_________

A/N: hehehehe

-kimwig