Chapter 1

The summer break after Year 12 was the worst summer of my life, well until, but anyway. School was over, forever. Not only that my school band, 5 Directions, split up. My Best friends were all moving out of home and away. All our plans were blown out the window... Was I the only one who still wanted to live with my best friends?

"Nial? Come on, moms here and she said she's not waiting!!" Shouted Louis from across the hall. "Coming Lou, bye Harry, I have to go.." Nial said while running off with Louis!

I have to go find Zayn and Liam. Harry headed over to their locker but they weren't any where near, he saw a note on Liam's locker saying, "Harry, we had to go early.. Sorry mate, catch up later."

He was left by himself. All his friends had gone already and he didn't even get to say goodbye. I started to feel my eyes prickle with tears but I held them back as I walked down the halls for the last time with my head hung low. I couldn't believe I had finished school forever!!

"Shit..!! Ow geez!!" Said a girl with curly blonde hair. I had walked straight into someone. "I'm, I'm so sorry... I didn't see you I'm not concentrating." I exclaimed as I pulled her up. "Its fine! It's fine! My head just hurts a little!"

Wow, she was beautiful, and I mean the most beautiful girl I had ever seen!! "Ahh, my names Harry!! What's yours?" I awkwardly asked.. "Georgia!" She replayed instantly, "My names Georgia!" Wow and she even had a perfect voice!!

"I, ahh, don't normally do that but you know did you want to, come and ahh, get a drink with me now for a bit?" I again asked awkwardly.. "I'd, I'd love too! I mean, yeah sure, let's go." She said, she seamed to be just as nervous as me.

"Alright then meet down at 'Just Juice' in, say, half an hour?" I kind of stated.

"Sounds like a plan." She winked and walked away.